~Day of Hell~

I have been sexually assaulted by five different guys, I'm so sore it's fucking sad. I can't even walk straight and it hurts to sit so I'm either laying down or standing up which is killing me.

~Guy 1~

I was sitting in my bed just staring up at the ceiling when I felt someone grab my ankles before flinging me over their shoulder.

"Hey, what the fu..."

I didn't finish as Marks was shaking his head at me telling me that it was one of his so called "customers" that was being an asshole, I heard the guys voice as he spoke to Marks.

"She's feisty, I like it how much?"

"Two hundred for the girl and twenty for a day."

"What if I only need a few hours?"

My eyes went wide and I thought to myself 'Fuck I'm screwed' I waited for Marks to reply to him praying he wouldn't be okay with this.

"Yeah, alright, just give the two hundred, have her back in two hours and we're good."

I'm fucked, I saw the guy toss Marks the two hundred before he carried me out to his car, he literally threw me in the back seat and I was not happy. The drive didn't take long as we arrived at his place ten minutes later, he pulled me out of the car before slinging me back over his shoulder, I had finally had enough of this shit.

"Hey, asshole I can walk."

He just laughed and kept walking.

"Hey, asshole, I said I can walk that means put me the fuck down."

He set me on my feet and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm kinda in a hurry here so shut up and let me carry you, or I can always tell Marks that this is how you acted."

I scoffed, he really thinks that Marks scares me.

"Marks doesn't scare me so tell him all you want, I'm just telling you that I can walk so let me walk."

He nodded his head taking my wrist pulling me into his apartment, he pulled me to his room almost pulling my arm out of it's socket. He threw me on his bed and removed his clothes, I was so grossed out he was fat and nasty and had major issues. When he was completely undressed he pulled my shoes off before removing my pants. He climbed onto the bed before sitting me up on my hands and knees, I knew exactly what he was doing and I didn't like it at all. I felt him slid himself into my fucking ass and it hurt like a bitch, he pulled himself in and out and I thought I was breaking. I bit my lips to hold in my screams as his pleasureful moans filled the room. He roughly grabbed my hips as he pulled out of my ass, and flipped me over on my back. He grabbed a condom, slipping it onto his dick, pushing himself into me, it was like this for an hour and a half. When he was finally done he pulled out of me and threw me my pants while he got dressed. It hurt to move but I didn't show my pain, he took me back to the club and I took a quick shower and got dressed.

~Guy 2~

I had just gotten settled back on my bed when Marks brought over another guy to take me home.

"How long do you want her?"

I scowled at Marks because I honestly want him dead, I was taken from my thoughts when the guy answered his question.

"Four hours should do, how much?"

"Two hundred for the girl and a dollar for each hour she's gone."

I shook my head at Marks and he just smirked at me, as the guy handed him the money. The guy took my hand and led me out to his car and that's when things got weird, he put me in the back seat and got in next to me.

"Take off your clothes, then cover up with the blanket."

I looked at him like he was fucking crazy.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded his head and I did as he asked pulling the blanket over my now naked body, I saw him slip on the condom thank god it's mandatory. I felt him slip into me and pain shot through my body, I was still hurting from the last guy that took me a little over an hour ago. He pushed and pulled himself in and out of me as I bit my lip holding in my painful screams for mercy, we went through eight fucking condoms in four fucking hours. I was in so much pain I had no clue anything could feel this bad, he slipped on the last condom to finish out his time before he made me get dressed and walk back into the building cringing with every step I took. I went to the showers for the second time that day, praying no more guys would come in.

~Guy 3~

I walked back out to my bed crawling under the covers praying that I could take a nap. I heard the bell above the door chime letting me know that someone had just walked in. I let out a sigh sitting up and putting on my shoes knowing that I would have to go with whoever the hell it is because I'm the only girl here. Marks walked over to me with a guy, and he looked at me for a second.

"Two hours, two hundred bucks plus two dollars every hour I have her, here's your money let's go."

I looked at him for a second and when I didn't move he pulled me out of the building by my upper arm out to his car. We drove across the street to the hotel, he walked me up to the third floor shoving me into the room. He put the do not disturb sign on the handle, before he walked over to me.

"Take off your clothes and get into the bed, I'll be back in a minute."

Sadly I had to do as he asked and waited for him to come back, when he did he told me what to do, I was really not excited.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I cringed at what he was asking of me but I had to do it anyways, I felt him push himself into my ass and I held in my screams. As he pushed and pulled himself in and out of me exhaustion started to hit me. He flipped me over after pulling himself out of me before pushing himself into me once again. He looked down at me to see that I was in pain with tears slowly sliding down the side of my face, he pulled out of me rolling over next to me.

"How many today?"

I took a deep breath.

"Honestly, you're the third guy today."

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, you're probably not the last, when I get back to the club I'll take a shower, crawl into my bed only to have to get up two minutes later because another guy will come in, that's how this all works, it's not your fault."

"I'm still sorry, I had a really bad day and I needed something and I took it out on you, I'm sorry."

"Honestly it's fine, it comes with the hole club aspect I don't have a choice but to let you do whatever the fuck you want to do. No matter how much it hurts me, I'm a slave, that's all there is to it."

He nodded his head.

"That sucks."

"Yeah, it does."

~Guy 4~

He took me back to the club and it started all over again, I took my shower, and changed my clothes before another guy showed up. He took me out of the club and to a fucking hotel where he fucked me in the ass and every other way under the sun the fucking sun. He took me back to the club and I started my routine over again, shower changed my clothes and crawled into bed.

~Guy 5~

The last guy of the night came, this guy was a real class act he took me to the shower room, he turned on the shower and fucked me up I was a hurting unit. I don't know what he did but it was not good. I was so far from happy, I felt like absolute shit, and just wanted this whole day to be over. When the last guy finally left I was actually able to lay down and fall into a deep sleep praying that tomorrow would go a whole hell of a lot easier than this fucking day. Hoping that Marks will be nice enough to actually either give me Advil or the fucking day off, I was kinda hoping for the second one.