~3, 6, & 9 Months Pregnant~

~Ella's POV(3 Months Pregnant)~

I'm now three months pregnant and I've gained quite a bit of weight, but Jax being the lovely person he is says that I don't look fat, he's full of fucking shit. Jax and I found out that we're having a baby girl, and we've been thinking of names and if I'm being honest I absolutely love his mom's name. I know he doesn't like it but I love it, it's so pretty I just hope I can sway him to let me name our daughter after her. I was sitting in the entertainment room with Jax when I decided to ask about the name thing again.

"Jax, why don't you want our daughter to have your mom's name?"

He let out a rough frustrated sigh shutting off the T.V. and turning to look at me.

"El, I loved my mom but I was the one that put her in the ground, I don't want a constant reminder of that."

I understood what he was saying, I mean yeah it sucks but I wasn't gonna let this go.

"Jax, did you have good times with your mom though?"

"Well yeah of course I did, she was a wonderful woman for the most part, why do you ask?"

"If I name our daughter after her, think about all the good memories you have with her, not the ones with her death, Jax please think about it, it's a beautiful name."

He let out a sigh shaking his head.

"Ella, I have to tell you something about my mom and if the guys find out they might kill me, I lied, she's not dead, I didn't kill her, I couldn't kill her."

My eyes were wide as I stood from the couch.

"What!?"

"I couldn't do it, she betrayed me yeah but she was my mom, I loved her, so I let her go. She's been hiding out in a safe house in the woods for the past three years. Only Wendy and I know where the cabin is, that's another reason why I can't exactly get rid of her, she'll tell the club."

"Too late mate."

We both turned around to see Opie standing there looking really fucking pissed, I stood from my seat and went to walk out of the room only to be stopped by Opie.

"Ella, stay."

I nodded my head and walked back over to Jax, and Opie spoke again.

"We trusted you man, and all this time you've been lying to us? We love Gemma. We would've accepted her back, it would've taken a while before we could trust her again but it coulda worked, but you lied to us, why?"

"I told you and the guys that I was gonna kill her, I didn't want to make you and the guys think I was soft."

"Jax, go get her, bring her home, El and I will talk to the guys alright? Then you get rid of Wendy, tell her flat out Abel is welcome but she isn't, do you understand that?"

Jax nodded his head walking out of the room and to his cycle, to go to god knows where, Opie called the boys and had them come here so we can save Jax's ass.

~Jax's POV~

The drive to the cabin fucking took forever it's a lot of fucking back ways and bitch ass fucking turns. I pulled up to the old run down cabin to see Wendy's minivan in the driveway. I hopped off my cycle and walked in to see Gemma sitting on the couch with Wendy. I walked farther into the room closing the door behind me before I spoke.

"You ready to come home Gemma?"

"Whatever happened to mom?"

"Gemma answer the fucking question."