~James~

~Ellas' POV~

I woke up today taking a shower getting ready to go see James, I pulled on a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a white and green striped sweater, a pair of brown combat boots, and leg warmers. I picked up a squirmy and fussy Jewel grabbing her diaper bag, and taking her out to my truck with Chibs talking in my ear as I put her in her car seat.

"You shouldn't do this Ella, just let it go."

I shut the back door and looked at him putting my hands on my hips.

"Chibs I have to do this so you let it go, what's so bad about me going to talk to James."

"Because..."

He stopped not finishing what he had to say, I looked at him and saw something that I used to see in Jax, Chibs is in love with me.

"Chibs tell me, what's going on with you?"

"Its been like this for a while, I just could never say anything because you were with Jax and you don't fuck with another member or man's girl..."

He looked at me shaking his head letting out a rough sigh before continuing.

"I'm in love with you Ella, if you go see James you're gonna be with him, you guys have a somewhat good history. All I've ever done is get you kidnapped, raped, and pregnant with Marks baby. I couldn't even keep you safe for a day I did all of that and I hate being the one who is responsible for it but I am, and I'm sorry for that. I'm in love with you Ella, and I have been since the moment I met you, your amazing, so down to earth, you the best rider out of all of us guys and we've been riding since we could walk. I love your smile, and your laugh, I love the way I feel when I'm with you, so please just let this shit with Jax and James go."

I walked to him placing my hands on his face.

"I have to go, but I'll come back, I promise."

He looked at me with loving eyes.

"If you leave, I don't know if I'll be able to let you back in."

"If you love me, you'll find a way, but I have to go, you can either come with me or stay here, but I promise you either way, I will come back."

I walked away getting into my truck waiting a few minutes for him to make his choice. When he never got in I pulled out of the driveway, and drove to see James with Jewel fast asleep in her car seat. It wasn't long until I pulled into James drive way, I saw his door open and him step out on the porch. He gave me a small smile as I got out of my truck, he gave me a hug before pulling away.

"James, is your sister sleeping with Jax?"

He looked down nodding his head.

"Yeah, she is and I beat the living fuck out of him for it last night, why do you ask?"

"Because your sister called me and told me that Jax was hers' and that I needed to stay the fuck away from him."

"Shit, so you're here to kick her ass?"

"No, I'm here to tell her to have at it, I don't want him anymore, all he's done is hurt me. I just wanted to come over and thank you for sticking up for me and your sister, even though you didn't really need to."

"Your welcome, but where are you gonna be staying now?"

"I'm gonna be staying with one of my friends from the club, why do you ask?"

"Well you know how I feel about you, I was gonna see if you wanted to give us a chance, a real chance."

I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry James, but I can't, I really like this other guy and I think I owe him a chance first ya know."

"Yeah, I get it, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize it's fine, but I better get going I have Jewel in the car and I gotta get her home, thank you again, and I'll see you around."

I waved goodbye getting in the truck and driving back to Chibs hoping it isn't too late.