~Taking it Easy~

~Ellas' POV~

After my incident with Marks, Jax and Opie showed up, taking me and Sky back to the shop. Since then I've been taking it easy, the sad thing is that we have to go back today, the good thing is that I'm no longer in pain. Jax and Opie drove us back to the club to see a new wave of guys walking into the club and I knew that my rest and relaxation was over. I walked into the club running over to my bed as did Sky, I noticed that one of them looked different then all the others. He walked over to Sky and they talked a few minutes before his gray eyes met my green ones, he nodded his head towards me before speaking to her again. When they finished their conversation he walked over to me with a smile on his face.

"I'm James, you must be Ella?"

I nodded my head and he placed a soft hand on my arm, he walked me up to Marks, and Marks looked at us before he spoke to James.

"Are you sure you want her James?"

James nodded his head.

"I'm sure John, I got her."

"Alright man, how long do you want her?"

"A week like always."

Marks nodded his head.

"Alright that's four hundred, have fun."

James handed him the money before lightly grabbing my arm and walking me out of the building to his car, I went to get in the back but James shook his head.

"Nope, take the passenger seat."

I gave him a weird look but did as he asked, I pulled on my seat belt.

"How old are you and how long have you been working for Marks?"

I took a deep breath.

"I'm sixteen and I've been working for a little over a week and a half now, why do you ask?"

"Well I saw you with the bikers so I figured you must be pretty special. Figured I would give you a place to stay and get some rest right after your rest."

I looked at him.

"Wait, you know Jax and Opie?"

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm sure they told you that not all guys go there for sex."

"Yeah."

"Well I'm one of those guys who don't go in there for sex."

I nodded my head looking at him, he was really good looking, with his dirty blond hair and gray eyes. He had a nice build to his body, broad shoulders and a kind smile, he looked at me noticing that I was staring, I turned my head to look out the window, before looking back at him.

"Sorry."

He shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure."

"How did you come to be one of Marks little slaves?"

I took a deep breath.

"He kidnapped me when I was on my way to school, and if I'm being honest I still have no clue where the hell I am."

"You're in L.A."

My eyes went wide.

"Are you serious?"

He nodded his head.

"Yeah, where are you from?"

I laughed a little.

"It's this little town called Florence in Omaha Nebraska."