~Home & Meeting the Club~

~Ella's POV~

I woke up this morning to Jax packing a bag with my things, I sat up and looked at him really confused.

"I want us to take a trip back to Florence."

I looked at him with wide eyes as I shook my head.

"Oh yeah because that went so well the first time, why wouldn't you want to go back?"

He walked over sitting down beside me.

"I want to see where you grew up, the stores you shopped at, the people you hung out with and talked to. I want to get to know you in that way, so what do you say, will you take me home tonight?"

I started laughing because he used the title of one of my favorite songs to get me to cave. I let out a loud rough sigh before I fell back on the mattress rubbing my face letting out a muffled answer.

"Al*****"

"What was that love?"

I removed my hands from my face practically yelling at him.

"Alright!, fine I'll take you home."

He smiled with a small laugh before getting off the bed and continuing to pack. I got out of bed and headed down the hall to take my shower and get ready to go because this is going to be a long week.

~Jax's POV~

While Ella was in the shower I had packed her bag as well as mine, and got the car loaded with a cooler, food, and music for the trip. I'm excited for this, I can't wait to learn more about Ella and her past. We don't know much about each other but right now I'm trying to focus more on her, I don't want her to know anything about me, it'll only hurt her not physically but in every other way possible. I love her, I never want to see her hurt or in any kind of pain she deserves more than that, she deserves more than this, more than me. With these thoughts running through my mind I went out to the car to wait for Ella. I decided that we should take her truck instead of the cycles, it would just make things a whole hell of a lot easier for the both of us. When she finally decided to join me in the truck we started our long drive with the radio blaring and Ella's hand in mine.

~Ella's POV~

As we started our drive and my hand was in his I began to remember all the things that Jax would be learning about me. All my old friends, my fuck-tard ex-boyfriends, everything, not to mention all the things that people will be thinking about him. I was brought out of my thought by the cell phone that Jax bought me ringing in my pocket. I pulled it out to see that it was Sky, I clicked the answer button to hear her panicked voice come through the speaker.

"Ella, you have to come back right now?"

I got a confused look on my face.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"James has gone fucking crazy, he showed up here and just started yelling for Jax. Saying that if you didn't love him than he is going to fight Jax to prove that he loves you and deserves your love, he's beyond fucking insane Ella you have to come back."

I looked at Jax.

"Jax turn around, somethings going down back at the shop Opie and Sky need us."

He nodded his head not hesitating before turning around, and heading back to the shop. It only took about five minutes to get back when it should have taken us fifteen Jax flew down the street. We pulled into the parking lot to see James walking towards the truck, Jax looked at me.

"Stay in the car..."

I put my hand on the handle opening the door and getting out to hear Jax yell after me.