~Bikers~

~Day 1~

I was taken out to the parking lot and led to a black and red Harley Davison cycle, and let me tell you it was nice, I looked at the biker.

"Sweet ride, how long you been riding?"

He looked down at me.

"You like cycles?"

"Yeah, I used to ride, but you still didn't answer my question, how long you been riding?"

"Since I was about sixteen, how about you?"

"I got my first cycle when I was five, been riding ever since."

He stopped walking and looked down at me.

"How old you?"

"I'm sixteen, why do you ask?"

"How long have you been working for Marks?"

"Today's my first day."

"Shit, come on."

He pulled me to his bike, handing me a helmet before driving off, the ride was about ten minutes when we pulled into this bike shop. He parked his cycle getting off before helping me, we walked into the shop and I was surrounded by bikers. I stayed back trying not to attract too much attention until my friend decided to yell for one of his biker buddies.

"Hey Jax, where the fuck are you man?"

This guy walked out of an office with a really pissed off look on his face.

"Opie who the fuck do you thing your yelling at."

"I think I'm yelling at you, you wanna see who Marks new girl is?"

"Hell yeah, is that her?"

He asked pointing at me and Opie just nodded his head, Jax walked over to me with his finger still pointed at me and looked at him shaking my head.

"Ya know it's not polite to point, so if you could do me a favor and stop treating me like a fucking object that would be great."

"Oh bitch got an attitude."

"Yeah, and I'm not afraid to use it."

I turned to Opie.

"What the hell are we doing here?"

"We are here so you can live a little, I'm not doing shit with you. First off your way to fucking young for this shit, and second I already got a girl who would kill me so no thank you."

Jax jumped into the conversation.

"Wait, how old is she?"

"I'm sixteen, thanks for asking."

"Shit man, she's just a baby, I bet she hasn't even been drunk yet ."

I laughed and shook my head at him.

"What?"

"You don't know shit about me."

"Your right we don't, so why don't you enlighten us."

"Alright fine, my name is Ella, I'm sixteen years old, I was taken by Marks men when I was walking to school a little over twenty-eight hours ago. I had my virginity stolen from me by none other than the asshole who sold me to your friend here. I have been drunk multiple times, and love cycles, is there anything else you dick heads want to know or did you get all of that?"

"Damn Opie, I like this girl, she's feisty, how long you been riding Darlin?"

"Since I was five."