~Days 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7~

~Ellas' POV~

Today is day three out of a whole week that I have to live with James, and if I'm being honest I almost can't wait to get out of here. I know that when I leave here I'll have to go back to the club and I'll be stuck being someone's little sex toy. I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust James I want to but I just don't know. I've always liked him and now that I remember him all of my old feelings for him seem to be coming back to me. These feelings scare me more than anything else and that's saying something considering all that I've been through. I crawled out of bed, walking down the hall by James' room when I felt a hand on my wrist. I was pulled into his room and pushed against the wall with my wrists held above my head. I looked up into his gray eyes and to say the least I was fucking pissed, and I was gunna let him know it.

"James what the hell is fucking wrong with you?"

"You're gunna to listen to me, you're gunna to sit here just like this and listen to me when I tell you how I fucking feel about this situation."

"What situation James?, the one where I don't want anything to do with you?"

"The situation where you don't want anything to do with me and I have absolutely no fucking clue why the hell that is, what the hell did I do to make you hate me so damn much?"

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"James I don't hate you, I just don't trust you."

"Why not, what did I ever do to make you not trust me? It wasn't me that told those people that I kissed you or anything like that. I actually liked you not to mention I'm helping you, I'm giving you sanctuary from being some assholes little sex slave. So why don't you trust me, what could I possibly have done to make you not trust me?"

"Because I can't trust anyone James..."

I said in a rough irritated voice, before calming down and continuing what I had to say.

"I can't trust anyone, I was kidnapped from my home and forced to be a sex slave, I met Jax and Opie who are great guys. However I still don't trust them because anyone is capable of anything, anyone is capable of hurting me, even you James, I can't trust anyone I want to, but I can't."

His hand fell from my wrists as he backed away from me, I hung my head down looking at the floor until his voice hit my ears.

"I'll never hurt you."

I looked up at him as he began to walk towards me, he brought his hand up to my cheek softly caressing it with his thumb.

"James, I..."

My soft whisper of a voice was cut off by his soft lips lightly pressing to mine. I could feel myself melting into him as my arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. His hand dropped from my cheek as both of his hands traveled down my body to the back of my thighs where he lifted me from the floor. He walked over to the bed laying me down before pulling away and looking down at me.

"I'm not gunna have sex with you until you want it, I won't be like them, I won't force you into doing something that you don't wanna do, and I know you don't want this."

He rolled over standing from the bed and walking out of the room, it took me a minute before I got off of the bed and ran after him.

"Hey asshole..."

He turned around and looked at me with a confused look on his face before I continued.

"You don't get to tell me what I do or don't want, you don't know me, you don't know me at all."

I walked over to him putting my hand on the back of his neck pulling his lips to mine, placing a rough quick kiss on his lips before pulling away. I looked at his stunned face before smirking and walking away, I walked back upstairs only to feel a hand clasp onto my wrist turning me around. James pressed his lips back on mine before he pulled away holding me there.