~Hospitals, Bright Lights, & Daddy~

~Chibs POV~

After Ella closed her eyes and wasn't responding to me anymore I stepped on the gas and rushed to the hospital as fast as the truck would let me. I was doing over a hundred and I wasn't slowing down any time fucking soon. When I pulled up to the emergency docks at the hospital I got out of the car getting Ella out, running into the emergency room with Ella in my arms shouting for some help.

"Help, my girlfriends been shot!"

The doctors rushed over and took her off to surgery to remove the bullet and try their best to save her life. I walked over taking a seat in the waiting room putting my head in my hands. Tears slid down my cheeks, and they just kept coming, I can't live without her, I love her.

~Ellas' POV(In The Light)~

After my eyes closed I was blinded with a bright light and I didn't know what it was until I saw my dad. I felt tears come to my eyes and ran to him wrapping my arms around his neck as I felt tears dampen my shoulder. I knew that he was crying too, when we pulled apart he whipped my tears with a small sad smile.

"El, I've missed you so much."

"I miss you so much daddy, it's been so hard without you."

"I know my sweet girl but you have to go back."

"What? I just got here and you're trying to get rid of me?"

"No sweetie, you have a little girl that needs you, she's gonna need you to teach her how to ride a cycle, how to shoot, and all kinds of things. She's gonna need you to protect her from all the awful things that are still to come."

"But daddy, I..."

"I know sweetie, I can't necessarily say I'm proud of you because of all the people you've killed in the past day and half, but I will say I'm proud of the person and the woman that you've become. You're a strong independent woman and that's all I could've ever asked for your mother would be so proud of you."

I scoffed at that one.

"Yeah right dad, she kicked me out, and I haven't seen her since."

"I know and when she gets here I'm gonna ream her ass for it..."

I laughed a little before he continued.

"Sweetie, you have to go back, I love you and I wish you could stay with me, but it's not your time yet, you have to go back."

I wrapped my arms around my dad once again, more tears came to my eyes.

"I love you daddy."

I let go and the last thing I heard was his voice.

"I love you too sweet girl, we'll be together again someday, this is my final promise to you."

~Now~

I woke up in a hospital bed with Chibs fast asleep in a chair, and Jewel fast asleep on the little couch thing with two pillows on either side of her. I smiled knowing that I saved my little girl's life, granted I got shot doing it but hey whatever works. I looked to my side to see Chibs waking up, he looked at me with tired bloodshot eyes. He smiled at me before his lips connected with mine, we pulled away and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I thought I was gonna lose you."

I shook my head.

"I'm not going anywhere any time soon."