~Club Hangovers, Ex-Wives & Son's~

~Ella's POV~

I woke up this morning all happy and perky, I walked out of Jax and I's room heading down to the entertainment room to see what the damage was. I walked into a huge mess that Sky, Venus, and I weren't cleaning, and a bunch of drunk bikers passed out on the floor. Venus stayed in the guestroom while sky and I slept in our rooms well ours and the boys room. I walked over to Jax kicking him in the foot to wake him up, his eyes slowly open and a smile came to my face.

"Get up, wake your friends up, and get to cleaning there's fresh coffee in the shop."

I walked away before coming back with a bucket of cold water, I chucked a little at each of the guys waking them up in a screaming fit. Chibs went to call me a bitch but stopped probably remembering what happened to Tig yesterday, I walked over to Jax only to have him scowl at me.

"Don't look at me like that y'all made the mess, now y'all clean it up because Sky, Venus, and I sure as hell aren't picking this shit up."

"Fine, guys get your lazy fucking asses up and start cleaning before she kicks our sorry hungover asses."

I laughed a little walking out of the room and down the hall back to mine, and Jax's room to see some random chick sitting on the bed.

"Can I help you?"

"Oh, no I'm just waiting for Jax."

"I'm his girlfriend, What do you need?"

"Oh, sorry I'm his ex-wife Wendy."

My eyes went wide.

"Ex-wife?"

"Yeah, he never mentioned me?"

"Can't say he has."

"Well that's..."

She was cut off by Jax walking into the room.

"Wendy, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Well I came to see when you want to see Able but I guess since you haven't told your new whore about me you sure as hell haven't told her about your son."

I looked at Jax.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me?"

I walked out of the room only to be followed by Jax himself.

"Ella, Ella wait!"

"What the hell for Jax, I'm in love with someone I don't even fucking know so when your ready for me to know you, call one of the guys because I sure as hell won't be with you."

I walked down the hall to the entertainment room to see it almost fully clean, I looked at the guys.

"Hey guys, do one of you have a spare room I could crash in until Jax figures out when the fuck he wants to start fucking communicating with me?"

Their eyes went wide before Tig stepped forward.

"You can crash at Venus and I's place, we have a spare room."

I smiled at him nodding my head.

"Thanks Tig."

"No problem hun, so what did Jax do might I ask?"

Of course the rest of the guys had to nod their head listening to me.

"He didn't tell me that he was once married or that he has children."

"Oh shit, you didn't know about Wendy or Able?"

"Not a fucking clue, I mean he has a tattoo that says Able but I never asked him about it. I just figured it meant something else I never thought for a second that it would be his son's name, you just don't think that right off the bat."

"Yeah we get it hun, sorry he didn't tell you, we honestly thought that since y'all were together he would've told you."

Just then we heard Jax and Wendy arguing down the hall and I heard her call me a fucking batch. My anger had reached its peak, I walked down the hall to the room standing in the doorway.

"Sorry to interrupt but I couldn't help but hear you two screaming at each other down the hall. Wendy you don't know me well enough to be able to call me a fucking bitch or anything along those lines so watch your fucking mouth especially when I can fucking hear you."

She stepped towards me taking her index finger and middle finger pushing me in my forehead.

"What the fuck are you gunna do about it Bitch?"

"You call me a bitch one more time and you're gonna see what I'm gonna do about it."

"Bi..."

I didn't even let her finish what she was gonna say before my fist came in contact with her jaw knocking her flat on her fat ass.

"That was only half power watch your fucking mouth when your talking to me, next time I won't be so nice."

I walked out of the room, and back down the hall only to be followed by Jax, who grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

"What the fuck was that El?"

"That was me being done Jax, that was me saying that if I can't trust you to tell me the truth about things like this then we don't have a fucking relationship. So when your ready to actually fucking talk to me come find me, till then I'm done I can't trust you, you didn't tell me you had a fucking kid let alone that you had a crazy ex-wife, how the hell can I trust you?"

He took my face in his hands.

"Trust me when I say I love you, I'm sorry I didn't tell you..."

I brought my hands up to his and took them off my face as tears slid down my cheeks, I shook my head.

"I can't Jax, I wish I could, but I can't."

I stepped away from him before looking at Tig.

"Whoever I'm staying with please be ready in five I'm gonna go pack."

They all nodded their heads knowing that I didn't want Jax to know who I would be staying with. I walked out of the room and down the hall grabbing my backpack, I packed all the essentials and walked back to the entertainment room looking at the guys.

"Are you guys ready to go?"

They all nodded their heads and stood from there seat walking out to our cycles, I hopped on mine revving the engine to life. The guys and I pulled out at the same time and took the same way till we got down the street from Tig's. I followed them the rest of the way and we parked our cycles in the garage, I followed them into the house, and Venus showed me my room. I layed on the bed feeling as sad as ever with small tears sliding down my face, Venus came over and sat next to me.

"I'm so sorry baby, I know it hurts."

I sat up a little as she hugged me, I was heart broken for the first time since high school, and this hurt way more now than it ever did before.