°Chapter 1°

Sometimes I'll switch between first and maybe third person but I'll make sure to warn you beforehand..... Onwards to the story.

Oh and also, plagiarism is bad. So don't plagiarize

○○○○○○○○○○○
It was a sunny day, as the bird sing sweet tunes and the sun rose from its nesting place. Y/n was contemplating how to kill her teacher in class 3e.

Doesn't seem normal does it? But it was, at least to the end class students.

Y/n's Pov
************
"Okay we'll start homeroom now, whoever is on duty, issue your commands"

"Stand. At attention. Bow." Nagisa's voice rang through the air as we all fired our BB guns at our octopus-looking teacher.

"Good morning, While you're firing I'll take your attendance. Isogai-kun" he said while dodging our anti-sensei bbs at Mach 20 speed. "Here" Isogai replied a bit too lowly.

"You'd have to speak up", "Here!"

"Maehara-kun", "Here". "Okano-kun", "Here"
"Kataoka-kun", "Here"
"Alright no absences, that's good". Seriously not even one hit him, this is really frustrating. I thought looking at the mess we made.

"You couldn't have dodged all that" Rio shouted while the rest of the class agreed

"For all, we know you could have stood there taking it like a champ" this time Maehara voiced out.

Sensei sighed "Hand me a loaded gun" he said taking Isogai's gun "This may be harmless to you all but-" he shot a tentacle off "They are made by the government to use against me".

"You see sensei's hand can be destroyed like tofu, but the pellet can be harmful if they get in your eye, so I'd advise not to use it when class is in session. You should be able to kill me before graduation that is"

He said as his face had green stripes, he's mocking us again huh?

"Now let's clean up, class is about to start" This gonna be a long day.

○○○○○○○○○○
Another day at kunugigaoka junior high. Class 3e, how exactly did I end up here. I doodled in my sketchbook but thinking about the past week.

It all started almost two days ago,
First, an octopus-looking creature walked in saying he blew up the moon and he'd do the same to the earth in a year. Then a guy dressed in black walked in beside him "I am karasuma, from the ministry of defense and I have classified information from the government".

"To put it bluntly I want you to kill this monster".

Hmm...for ten billion yen to kill a monster at Mach 20 speed is not easy.....not even in the slightest.

○○○○○○○○○
The lunch bell rang while sensei flew to China while grading our papers.

I stood up to have lunch with Nagisa but my way was blocked by Rio, the second person who befriended me when I came. She smiled at me, would it be too late to run?!.

"Y/n spend lunch with me" I looked at her suspiciously "I won't make fun of you I promise"

"You really expect me to believe that", I said as I watched Terasaka leave the class with Nagisa, should I be worried "Of course not, but you've been here for almost a week and you haven't found anyone that looks...... Mildly interesting"

"It's not working Rio, you're getting nothing out of me", she sighed and plopped on my desk dramatically. "Ugh and I thought u looked cute when you first came"
I snorted, Cute?? I looked at Rio and she seemed serious about what she just said.

"Wait, really?"
"No" I pouted, nevermind, I spoke too soon

"But I would admit that you are cute if you tell me what I wanna know". This time I laughed, she glared at me at first then-"Oh I have hopes for tomorrow, something big Y/n, and the beginning of my enjoyment" she gave me a menacing smile finishing her food and getting up from the seat in front of me.

I got weird feeling "Rio what do you know?" "Oh nothing~" she said walking away with that smile on her face.

How exactly are we friends, "Y/n, you're drawing again?" kayano came up from behind me "Well yeah it's relaxing, if I don't get frustrated from drawing a part wrong", "Neh, Y/n do you think we'd be able to kill him before graduation?" I dropped my pencil and looked at her.

I ruffled her hair cause I know she hates it "You shouldn't worry so much, you'd get shorter, and of course we will", "S-Shorter!, why you little-"

"And I was gonna share my pudding" that shut her up "Hmph, just this once" I smiled and passed it to her hmm this would be useful against her one day.

The bell rang signaling the end of lunch and sensei started teaching but was interrupted by shorty "This might be too late to ask but, what name should we call you?"

"Hmm.... I don't have a name so I'll accept whatever you give me"

Sensei gave us all quiz to write and at that moment Nagisa stood up. Is he done already? No that can't be it, we just got it roughly 2 minutes ago. Does this have something to do with Terasaka since I saw him going out with Terasaka, what the hell are they up to.... and with Nagisa too?.

Nagisa walked up to sensei with a knife, is that what he's planning? He swung his knife while sensei dodged it, then Nagisa hugged him with a grenade tied to his neck and a smile on his face then Terasaka shouted "Take this", and the grenade blew up. "Nagisa-kun!" I shouted standing.

Terasaka and his group celebrated. The smoke cleared and Nagisa was wrapped in skin?! He was unconscious now. But sensei was on the ceiling and his face was pitch black. "Sensei molt's once a month so I used the shredded skin to protect Nagisa-kun."

Sensei rushed out of the class and came back with their nameplates and threatened their families since he isn't allowed to hurt the students.

"One who risks other's lives just to kill me is not allowed to" Sensei replied a large X on his purple face.

"What the hell are u, coming here with your I'm gonna blow up the earth and assassinate me what's wrong with using an irritating method to kill an irritating guy"

Sensei's face turned red and put two fingers on Nagisa's head praising him for his skill. I'm glad he's OK.

"Sensei doesn't have the slightest intention of being killed because after enjoying my time with you all, March I'm going to blow up the earth but if you don't want that what will you do?

Nagisa replied with a smile" Before that, we'll kill you"

Sensei's face had green stripes, i really hope we can kill him before March.

Shorty then came up with a name "An unkillable teacher, how about Koro-sensei"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○
After the school bell rang I walked home with Nagisa like I'd been doing for the past few days I've been here because mum said she would pick up Aimi(y/n's sister) since i was still settling down in the new class"Are you sure you're okay Nagisa," I asked still a bit unsure. He gave me a close-eyed smile "Uh-huh I'm okay" I turned to him and smiled "sweetly"

"Don't ever try to do that again okay?" I said still smiling

"Y-yes" he said with nervous sweat.

●●●●●●●●

Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter
Vote. Comment. Share.

Onwards to the next chapter.