°Chapter 5°

The sun was out and I was woken by my very own little devil which I call my younger sister."Y/n it's morning and you have school y'know" Ai said overly excited.

"Ugh don't remind me" I replied closing my eyes. "But you have to see that cute boy again" Cute?! Karma can be a lot of things but cute is at the bottom list, more like deadly. Why did I immediately think of Karma? and what did she just say?. I thought as my eyes snapped open "What cute boy Ai?".

"Oh nothing~ get ready OK? ." she replied running out of the room. "You come back here you little pest-" Ai giggled as ran down the corridor.

I was sure my face twisted to one of horror and I quickly got ready to take Aimi to school. "Um Ai my dearest sister tell me what cute boy you were talking about" Ai just smiled as she walked forward and away from me

"I would get you an early gif-", "The boy you were with at the ice cream shop" she rushed her words as she used her final trump card for an early gift.

"Wa-wait you saw me?" I answered a bit shocked.

"Well yeah I saw that sticker I gave you on your bag, and he looks really nice, why did you think I talked about getting a boyfriend before you?" I sighed at her cunning little sister who taught her to be like this.. "Do-does mum know?".

"No, she doesn't, soooo my early gift" Ai beamed at the thought "Fine you win this time" I answered looking defeated.

"Yay, I'm getting a gift soon~" Ai did a victory dance as she walked down the sidewalk.

Might as well let her have it this once.

I dropped her off and met up with my newly formed enemy on my way to class......the mountain stairs.

○○○○○○○○
I got into class, greeted and settled before noticing a girl um......I mean a fully grown lady hanging off Koro-sensei's arm. Karasuma-sensei introduced her as our new language teacher. She introduced herself as Irina Jelavich.

She had an "I'm a total sweetheart" face on, and I don't believe it,But she is still a teacher after all I guess she can't be that bad. But one question is, why is she clinging onto him like that?

"This guy's physique has a few oddities but that shouldn't distract you from doing your job, the school's intention is to indulge students in a foreign language. I hope you don't mind taking half of the English class" Karasuma-sensei finished.

"Then it can't be helped" Koro-sensei had a face for most things but I wonder what sort of face for bewilderment. His face turned pink?

Koro-sensei's weakness (5)
******************************
Boobs

Seriously!?

"You are more wonderful when I look at you, those lovey seeming round eyes and those indistinct joints, I have become captivated by you" Miss Irina continued.

"My how embarrassing" Don't be fooled Koro-sensei women don't find that attractive.

..........................
"Pass, Kil-" I was about to say but was interrupted

"Koro-sensei, I heard from karasuma that you are super fast, is that true" Miss Irina came running towards him.

"Well I'm not that fast" Koro-sensei sensei turned pink. Is he actually serious?

"I'd like to ask a favor, for once I'd like to taste Vietnamese coffee could you get it for me while I teach English"

"That's an easy request, and I know a nice shop in Vietnam after all", Koro-sensei was gone in a second. The ball rang soon after