•Chapter 36•

3rd person pov
****************
A lot of things happened after the e-class's graduation. In just three days Kunigigaoka Academy came under fire for putting its students in harm's way. The e-class system was also seen as problematic and was abolished later that week. The e-class campus closed its doors for good.

Principal Asano had to relinquish his administrative powers and got in touch with his previous students along with Zannen, to the man's surprise. Even with his convictions, It wouldn't be too long before Principal Asano got into teaching again.

Zannen's urge to push Principal Asano into upcoming traffic came back tenfold after they had started talking again. The ten billion yen had been as hush money of a sort. After thinking it through and referring to Koro-sensei's book of advice, the e-class each took some for their education and a down payment for living on their own in the nearest future.

They donated to Wakaba Park Cram nursery and various other places, made one big-ticket purchase together and returned the rest to the government in thanks for their year of support.

Karasuma-san's reputation was sure to rise after his contribution to saving the earth.

The moon began to crumble, slowly but surely. Under its gravity, it would eventually end up in a much smaller sphere than before. The explosion had also brought it closer to Earth, so after a while, its size, shape, gravity, and orbit would start to look and feel very similar to how it was before its destruction.

The crescent moon, symbolizing the time Koro-sensei spent with his students at the beginning of the year would slowly forget its shape, erasing evidence of Koro-sensei ever existing.

But there was still a group of people and a certain place that would always have a part of Koro-sensei attached to it.

The E-Class's big-ticket purchase was their class at the mountain.

○○○○○○○○○○○○
Two weeks had passed in a blink of an eye and currently, y/n was pacing around at the airport waiting for Daichi and Kaori. Aimi was at home, excited to have more siblings. She expected them to be like y/n....and they will be, right?

Wrong!

She could feel her palms sweat, she just got off the phone with Karma to help her relax. It had worked tremendously but had hung up because her siblings' flight had landed. She felt even much more nervous about meeting her siblings after eight years, they had left two years after Yuri died.

[For those who were a bit confused, y/n's mum dies when she was 5 years old. Kaori and Daichi left when y/n was 7 at age 18].(The maths confused me for a while too)

They were both aged 26 and had made a name for themselves so early in life. Yes, Kaori and Daichi were twins, Daichi was a software developer, working for the biggest company in Canada while Kaori was an experienced toxicologist except for the fact that she would rather test the effects of her toxins on people.

Y/n felt odd holding up a sign for Kaori and Daichi to see. Her legs were getting tired, Daichi had asked her to come early cause he hated being late.

"Y/N!" The h/c haired flinched at Daichi's loud voice. She felt herself being crushed into a hug."Daichi-nii" Daichi pulled her cheeks and cooed.

"You seem to be getting shorter each year"
"Try not to suffocate her Dai I wouldn't want you as my only sibling"
"That's mean Kaori" Kaori turned to the h/c ignoring her pouting twin.

She smiled a bit at y/n before congratulating her. Kaori was more like Zannen and Dai was more like Yuri, y/n was a combination of both her parents.

So imagine y/n's shock seeing Kaori smile. The smile went just as quickly as it came."We really should go, I really am exhausted. Then you can tell us all about your year" At first y/n didn't know how to feel about them coming to visit but right now she was feeling ecstatic seeing them again.