●End●

3rd persons pov
****************
An exhilarated 7-year-old looked around the park once again for her redheaded friend, she had so much to tell him. She looked everywhere for him, feeling disappointed she started making her way back home.

It's been a few weeks after new year and she had tried to meet up with the redhead at the park but he either wasn't there or she wasn't allowed to go to the park that day. She was starting to lose hope and her excitement had begun to die down.

She had a really strong gut feeling that he would be at the park today, she had even given up her afternoon sweets as a bargain to let her come to the park, just to find out he wasn't there.

She glared at the grass feeling her eyes water, she just wanted to see her new years friend, she had even told Yuta about him and brought him to the park in hopes Karma came that day but he didn't. Yuta ended up comforting a crying y/n as they walked back to his house for some hot chocolate and marshmallows to cheer up the crying child.

Y/n stopped glaring at the grass and continued walking out of the park, then suddenly she couldn't see. Her first thought was that she had gotten blind from crying so much before she felt warmth behind her.

"Guess who?" Y/n beamed at the sound of the voice, she removed the hands covering her eyes and hugged the person behind her.

"Karma-kun!" She wrapped her arms around the boy's waist as he patted her head. Y/n was shocked that he had managed to sneak up on her but she was feeling so happy that it drowned out the feeling of shock.

"I thought that you had gone away like mommy" her e/c (eye color) eyes got watery as Karma felt guilty. He hugged her tighter, reassuring her that he was still very much alive

She recovered quickly and pulled away from the redhead much to his dismay. She held onto him and pulled him towards the spot where they had met. She wanted to try something with him.

She made him sit on the grass with his legs spread out. Her dad had always done that to her, resting his big head on her small lap whenever she was being naughty. Then she would giggle and use all her strength the to push the man off, she usually always ended up pushing his head off because she was very strong......well according to her she was.

"Y/n, what is it?" Karma sat in confusion as he watched her sit, facing away from him before falling back onto his lap. She looked up at him and smiled, finding the position she was in comfortable. No wonder dad always rested on my lap, it's because it's comfy. Karma was very comfy too. The h/c haired thought, smiling up at the shocked-looking redhead.

His initial shocked expression dissolved into one of alarm at the feeling of his cheeks getting warm from the way y/n had been looking up at him. He really didn't get why his cheeks did that around her.

"I have so much to tell you, like this much" y/n spread out her arms to let the boy know how much information he would be getting from her."But you have to tell me why you didn't come to the park all this time. I almost started to think that you were imaginary"

Karma immediately defended his action."It's not that I didn't want to come, I've just been spending a lot of time with my parents, they came home a little while after the new year, so I had to spend time with them" Karma explained to the girl laying on his lap.

She nodded listening to his reason for not coming to the park all this time, she understood him very well and it made her feel like she was really smart. His words made her think of her mum, and her lips started to tremble for the second time that day.

She wanted to spend time with her mum and dad together and with Kaori and Daichi but they left for school out of the country. Karma panicked, watching tears spewing out of her eyes.