•Chapter 32•

3rd person pov
****************
Y/n walked into class, thinking of what she had in her bag. She looked towards Okajima who was looking around his table.

"Okajima-kun what is it?" She asked, walking past Okajima to drop her bag behind Okuda.

He stopped looking around his table acting like he what he was looking for wasn't that important. "Oh, uh, nothing."

"Valantines's chocolate? For shame" Kataoka said, quickly realizing what he was looking for.

"N-no, it's nothing like that!"
"Gross"
"Rude much? I bet you're only giving out cheap stuff in bulk anyways!"
"I-I beg your pardon?!"

Y/n thought of what she got for Karma and when she was going to give it to him, but she didn't know when to give it to him. She was suddenly feeling so nervous about it. He always did manage to make her nervous but this was much worse...she was panicking. Should she even give it to him?

She stopped panicking when she noticed a piece of paper taped onto her desk. She took it off realizing it was a note.

Y/n-san please I need your help with something.Remember the place you hid when we used code names instead of our actual names? Yeah, meet me there at 1400 (2:00pm).

-Isogai

Y/n nodded her head, remembering where she hid when she shot at Karasuma-sensei. But she was more curious as to why it was Isogai that needed her help.

Meanwhile, Kayano stared at the chocolate she had wrapped for Nagisa. Karma and Rio appeared behind her.

"Oh my, oh my!"
"And just who might those be for?"

"Wh-What do you mean? It's just a formality. Th-They could be for anybody!" Kayano tried to defend herself.

Karma brought out his phone showing it to an already red Kayano."Oh? And here I was sure you were giving them to this guy here." Kayano panicked and apologized.

"Forgive me! Please forgive me!" Kayano hid her face in her hands.

They two watched Kayano, thinking that if they put Kayano and Nagisa together. They could tease two birds with one stone. With a mission in mind, they set out to help Kayano get together with Nagisa....or at least help her know what to say when she gives Nagisa his chocolate.

Karma looked around the classroom towards a certain h/c haired who still had the note in hand. He knew what he got for her and when he was going to give her.....he was nervous, even though he wouldn't admit it. He had mustered up enough courage to give it to her today, he felt like he would be way too nervous to give her the gift on white day.

It wasn't like he hadn't given her a gift before......it just felt different this time around.

"Oi Karma-kun" Karma looked towards Kayano and Rio who were leaving the class. Teasing the hell out of Kayano would make him less nervous about giving y/n a gift. With that thought in mind, he left the class.

○○○○○○○○○○
Karma and Rio were currently spying on their classmates with valentines or who were gifting each other to help Kayano figure out what to do when she gives Nagisa his chocolate.

Firstly, Sugino and Kanzaki

"Yesss!Yes!" Sugino was hitting his head on an electrical pole outside school repeatedly.

"I'm glad you're so happy." Kanzaki said, smiling softly at Sugino.

"The recipient, Sugino is insanely overjoyed, but the giver, Kanzaki-san is calm. Likely given as a formality, no more." Karma said to Kayano and Rio, they were currently on the roof, watching the scene unfold.