°Chapter 8°

We were on the train and Bitch-sensei was in her pajamas sulking.

"UWAAAHHH!" Nagisa and I screamed as we looked out the window.

"W-why are you clinging to the window koro-sensei?" I asked moving closer to the window.

"I was buying sweets at the station so I missed the train so I'll travel with you like this until the next station".

"Don't worry I'll camouflage so it only looks like my clothes and bags are clinging to the train" he said like that was a normal thing. That's completely unnatural.

"That's completely unnatural" Nagisa said

That's what I said, well thought.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Koro-sensei dabbed his face with a handkerchief "That was so tiring. Traveling so you don't stand out is certainly rough" tell me about it

"Don't drag along such a huge-ass bag" Okajima said

"I mean isn't bad for state secret to stand out this much in public and if anyone looked at that disguise up close, they'll find out that you're not human"

"Koro-sensei, first let's change that false nose that is always coming off" Sugaya said as he handed him the nose.

"Ooooh~ a nice fit" koro-sensei said as he put it on.

"That's cause I carved it to fit your face, that's my specialty after all" Sugaya said wait so he makes different body parts or just noses-

"That's incredible sugaya"
"Yep it looks so natural like he wasn't trying before"

"It's interesting Nagisa, when traveling you get to see unexpected sides of people" Kayano said smiling at Nagisa

"Yeah" Nagisa said looking back at her. I bit my nail as I thought hmm shorty and Nagisa?

My stomach growled really lowly, I don't think anyone heard that. "I'm going to buy drinks for everyone, what would you like?" Kanzaki asked. Should I go too or I could just stay here-. I was pulled out of my thought when my nail was pulled out of my mouth.

I looked up to see karma staring at me, he then nodded towards Kayano."I'm not going" I said in my inside voice. He then raised his eyebrows "So you're telling me it wasn't your stomach that-"

"I'm coming too" I shouted standing up I didn't think he heard that. I walked up to Okuda, Kayano and Kanzaki while Karma chuckled going back to his original position which was covering his eyes with his hands while resting his head on the chair.

"Oh- um sorry" Kanzaki said to a guy she bumped into while I just got a look at him. Hmm, have I seen him before?

"Kyoto is going to be fun, right? Eh Y/n? " I heard okuda say as I looked back at the guy he looks kind of familiar where have I seen them before?

"Y/n are you okay?" Okuda asked which made Kayano and Kanzaki also look back.

"I.... Um... I'm fine just a bit tired" I replied with a nervous sweat I really need to work on my lying skills... but later.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
A

fter we got our drinks we came back and found koro-sensei a bit blue.

Koro-sensei's weakness (8)
*******************************
He gets motion sickness

"Are you OK? Wanna go rest in your room?" Okano asked as she swung her knife at koro-sensei while he dodged.