•Chapter 38•

I was going out with Karma, I was feeling nervous like I hadn't gone out with him before. Why was I so anxious, is it because I'm actually going on a real date with him and not just a ' let's go get some sweets from this shop'. I had just escorted Kaori and Daichi back to the airport, along with dad and Aimi. We made them promise to visit whenever they had the chance and to keep in touch.

Kaori had helped me pick out a dress, surprisingly she has a really good fashion sense but that didn't stop her from cursing Karma's whole existence. I just hope Daichi wouldn't do the same when I officially introduce him to them.

Ai was having a sleepover at Izumi's house since she found out that I was going out with Karma. I guess she thought I was sleeping at his house too cause she was like 'tell Red-kun to give you pillows, you're not a pillow and he shouldn't sleep on you. You be a pancake if he sleeps on you.'.

I simply nodded at her to put her little head at ease. I got a text from Karma saying he was waiting for me downstairs I haven't told dad that I was dating Karma yet, because I still want my boyfriend to be alive. So I've decided to tell him when I finish high school or maybe when I decide to get married, I'm not taking any chances.

Who knows what he would do if he found out I was dating someone.

I walked out of the room, switching off the lights. It was currently five pm, I shouldn't be on the streets because the sun was starting to set but I wasn't worried cause I had Karma with me and I sure as hell can pack a punch just in case.

I walked out of the house and let out a breath, walking down the stairs I met a pacing Karma with a backpack, he turned around most likely because he heard my loud steps or maybe how hard my heart was beating. He walked up to me with a smile plastered on his face.

"How do you always manage to look so good y/n?" He asked, his eyes scanning what I had on. I felt my cheeks get warm."Let's go Karma"

I successfully distracted him from my unsurprisingly red cheeks. I really need to get that under control, I can't be blushing this much around him right?

○○○○○○○○○○○○
We somehow managed to sneak into an amusement park. Koro-sensei would not approve of this.

"Karma when I said wanted to go on a roller-coaster, I didn't mean when the amusement park was closed" I stated holding onto his hand, he had managed to switch on some of the lights in the control room so it wasn't completely dark. I was really grateful for that.

So far I was surprisingly enjoying myself and the adrenaline I felt because there was a chance that we could get caught. This is a really bad idea.

After going on some of the rides and then having the snacks Karma brought along in his bag we walked around the abandoned-looking amusement park. Well, they looked abandoned at night."Do they even have guards here?" I asked the redhead who held me close to him.

He thought for a while before shaking his head."They don't expect two teens to break into an amusement park around this time, but there is a guard that is asked to do one last check around the amusement park at 19:30 (7:30 pm)."

Karma put on his gloves and switched off the lights he had switched on before in the control room. He brought his glove just incase the security went to extreme measures to find out who broke into the amusement park.

I took out my phone it read 19:25 pm."Y/n we might have overstayed and should probably leave now".

"What!" I felt adrenaline course through my veins as we heard the sound of feet colliding with the pebbles on the ground as we got out of the control room. It was getting closer. We didn't even stop to look at how far the guard was as we sprinted.