•Chapter 27•

I walked up the mountain stairs amazed at the camera crew and amount of customers we had. I looked at Ritsu who appeared on my phone after I called her to explain the situation.

"Norita Yuuji------the most influential food blogger on the 'net! Had advertised our cafe" she pulled up Yuuji's article on my phone. I smiled while reading it "Y/n-chan you are precisely thirty minutes late and the class needs help with the increasing customers"

I thanked her for pointing out the obvious then switched off my phone to go help.

I don't even want to think about why I was late or I'd just pass out from the amount of blood that will rush to my cheeks.

At least yuuji learned something from Nagisa....in a way. Nagisa would make a great teacher

•••••••••••••
"Uh-oh! We're about to run out of acorn noodles!" I tried to catch my breath as I heard Okuda announce.

"We've had more customers than we thought we would"
"But the A class would have made more money." I dusted my new P.E clothes (super p.e clothes) which gathered dirt from all the climbing and running I had done with Okano and Kimura, in search for ingredients.

"The "taste of the mountain" side menu is selling well too. Let's stick out with those in the time we have left"

"If we go a little further into the mountain, we can build up our reserves a bit." Kimura said, panting

"Kimura-kun, I don't think.....we should....take any more resources from the mountain....we might end up....messing up the mountains environment" I said slumping over the desk in front of the class where Koro-sensei was. I was too tired to even think of the right word to use.

"Full marks for that answer y/n-san. Any more foraging and we'll destroy the mountain's ecosystem" Koro-sensei said camouflaging as an acorn.....an abnormally large acorn Oh yeah, the word was ecosystem

"The actions of all creatures contribute to our deeper interconnection. Did you sense all the connections with which fate has blessed you? Those who've taught you, those who've helped you, those who've caused trouble for you, those you've caused trouble for, and those you've fought as rivals, only to better one another." Koro-sensei said changing his skin color back to yellow.

"So today turned out to be another lesson after all." Okano said in realization

"Damn. I really wanted to win, too."

I changed out of my super p.e gear and went to help with packing up. I had felt bad for coming late and we had a lot of customers too, so I ended up overworking myself and feigning that I wasn't tired. Now I'm exhausted.

Nagisa's mum had shown up, wanting to speak with Nagisa. Nagisa had told me what happened the night of the day she came to school.....how she tried to make him burn the school.

He said it so casually that I got concerned with how he just brushed off the fact that he might have burned the school. He had felt better after that night. But here she was, I hope there has been some improvement.

Nagisa served her our last crimson glory wine juice. I felt a chin on my head and hands around my waist as I sipped my crimson glory wine juice. It was really good.

This redhead abuses my height, I offered my juice to him but he declined, saying that all that running would have made me thirsty. Well, he wasn't wrong.

"Nagisa, what happened here the other night... when I saw you walk away, I realized...that my son was his own person. And that "graduating" from me was no bluff.