°Chapter 17°

It was finally summer break and in a week's time, we would be going for our three days, two-night trip at Okinawa resort. Where we would try to assassinate Koro-sensei.

I got a call from Yuta, saying he wanted to talk to me. I was thinking of denying it at first but what's the worst that could happen if I did go?

I had told dad about my trip beforehand and how he'd have to take care of Ai during my trip and if he was busy I would ask mum. He agreed to take care of Ai which was a surprise to me, at least dad cares about her, even if he didn't care so much about me.

I told Ai I was going to see Yuta and she said she wanted to go blackmail him to give her a gift, well she didn't say blackmail but it sounded like that. I slipped my phone into my pocket and slung my bag over my shoulder.

I put down food for Ai just in case I took longer than expected then left the house. I got to the ice cream shop and stared, the events that occurred here before swarming through my head.

I sighed pushing the door open."Hey, Y/n I didn't think you would show up" Yuta smiled genuinely surprised that I came.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to buy my forgiveness" he sighed at my snarky remark.

"So you don't want ice cream? We could always talk somewhere el-" Yuta stood up

"Wait. I do want ice cream then we can talk" Yuta rolled his eyes and got us ice cream.

I can never look at this icecream shop the same ever again.

○○○○○○○○○○○○
We were currently on the swing at a park."Well?" I said looking at him expectantly

Yuta took in a deep breath "Y/n, I really really like you"
".....what? You've been ignoring me because you like me?"

"You.....You've always had eyes for than red-headed fre-" I glared at Yuta knowing what he was going to say.

He corrected himself reluctantly "Nice gentleman, you've always had eyes for him and you still do. I didn't stand a chance y/n so I thought if I stayed away for a little while I could.....I could forget ever having feelings for you. Heck I even tried befriending those discriminating pieces of shit but that didn't work since you came to wish me good luck, you're such a good friend y/n I'm sorry I pushed you away."

"Yuta, you could have at least told me. It hurt to see you change so much, I almost couldn't recognize you.....I thought you didn't want to hang out with me because I am going to class e now, and it hurt to think I lost my first friend. I don't like you that way Yuta but that doesn't mean I want to lose you as a friend" I told him, feeling like a little weight just got pushed off my shoulder and onto the grass, it's really hard holding in all those pent-up emotions.

"Just give me some time, to lose feelings for you and I promise you I won't be hanging out with bad friends. I don't think they would want to talk to me after I punched Giichi-san in the eye" .....I stared at him shocked.

"You did what?, who is Giichi-san? "
"The one whose hand you twisted on the day of the tournament, yeah he pushed the wrong buttons and got a punch. He got so mad he sent his friends to beat me up, I threatened him and he left me alone. For someone who talks big he really is a coward. You're are a bad influence" Yuta looked back at me, maybe to see my reaction.

"You fought someone?"
"That's all you got from that?...... y/n give me till the end of summer break. I'm sure I'll be fine by then....I'd understand if you're mad at me though"

"Not even in the slightest....... but you should tell me if something is wrong next time, please" Yuta nodded and smiled a bit, he looked as relieved as I was.