°Chapter 9°

Koro-sensei's weakness (11)
*******************************
He can't handle hot food

3rd person pov
********************
They were back at the inn as the sun set with the crescent moon high in the sky, Class e was busy enjoying their evening at the inn house game corner.

"How in the world are you dodging them all?" Sugino asked in awe, staring at Kanzaki

"You're moving like a pro all while gracefully smiling" Kanzaki got a little embarrassed "Stop you're embarrassing me" Y/n focused on Kanzaki's game very impressed.

"I would have never expected that Kanzaki-san would be so good at a game like this" Okuda stared at Kanzaki with interest.

"I've kept silent, even though I can play such things are frowned upon in an elite school like ours, but maybe I've been worrying too much about what people think about me" Kanzaki said with a sad smile

"Clothes, hobbies, status, I'd grown used to running and getting swept away by the crowd that I had no confidence in myself, what koro-sensei said today made me realize that what's important is inwardly looking forward and trying hard" Kanzaki finished with a smile.

Y/n smiled in relief that her friend was no longer carrying a heavy weight on her shoulders.

"Shorty" Y/n called out while Kayano scowled at the bright smiling girl who repeatedly abused her height.

Y/n was ignored as Kayano decided to pay attention to Kanzaki instead. Y/n just laughed at her friend as she watched Nagisa leave, as she followed him, At least she didn't trip this time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Nagisa-kun, do... do y-you still have that book of yours?" Y/n asked trying to catch her breath. "Which one?", "The one with....Koro-sensei's weakness". The blue-haired brought out the book and gave it to her. Nagisa stared at his friend as he thought about his question in mind.

"Neh Y/n are you still in love with Karma-kun?" Y/n's face turned a dark shade of red. "I... Um.... I-I-it's........I-I don't. You can't just ask questions like that out of the blue Nagisa" She said covering her face in hopes of hiding her raging cheeks

"Sorry, sorry. It's fine if you still are y'know", the h/c haired turned her to Nagisa in surprise.

"We-well I'm not", Nagisa sweatdropped "You're not very subtle Y/n" the h/c haired hid her face in her palms with a little pout on her lips. She sighed and removed her hands when Nagisa started talking.

"But I'm sure no one really noticed, well apart from Rio......or Kayano",Nagisa said chuckling as he saw his friend's face turn red. "Th-that's not very helpful Nagisa!", Y/n said to Nagisa who just walked ahead....still laughing at his friend's predicament. Karma is really rubbing off him she thought as she walked up to him again and glared at him. Supposedly trying not to carry out some thoughts she had in mind.

He just smiled as he was used to her playful glares. They hadn't even been friends as long as Y/n and Yuta but to them, it seems as if they'd known each other longer than that.

"Do they hurt, Y/n?", Nagisa asked looking at her wrist "They hardly hurt anymore", "Oh, after Karma-kun helped with them right?"

"Yeah after he....... H-How did you know that?" Shock replaced her glare "I tried to talk to you after that but you were mumbling about how Karma helped you with your bruise and how that was so nice of him-" the h/c haired was mortified "T-that's enough, I've heard enough" She buried her face in her hand before looking at Nagisa in curiosity

"B-but what else did I say though?"

The blue-haired turned to his friend more concerned about the growing blush on Y/n's face, I wonder what she is thinking . "Well, you were like-", "I take it back I don't want to know" Yeah I suspected that Nagisa sighed and looked forward letting Y/n calm her blush. And maybe calm her thoughts...