•Chapter 20•

I rubbed my eyes, hiding my face in my thighs. I thought back to everything that had happened yesterday.....I felt warm all over...it wasn't because of the Okinawa evening sun. No, it's because of that red-headed tease.

Not only do I wake up thinking of him, fighting that foreigner.....and all the times that I....

I can never show my face to him ever again, I mean I had a really bad stomach bug but I can't stop thinking about it.

I was sitting by the beach with Nagisa and Kayano, but I wasn't listening to them.

"Y/n, it wasn't that bad" Kayano tried reassuring me

"I was sleeping on his shoulder and then....and then everything is foggy after that. What if he carried me to my room Kayano?" Nagisa and Kayano laughed at me panicking.

They didn't answer my question.....did he carry me to my room, how embarrassing.

There was an explosion which made me lift my head up staring towards where Koro-sensei was.

"What was that explosion?"
"Did we get him?"

Probably not.

"Nyrufufufufu, you've suffered so much on account of my cowardice. But you battled enemies and a virus- and did a fine job of it too." Koro-sensei stood right next to me unfortunately I didn't have my knife or my assault rifle.

"Good morning Koro-sensei" I greeted along with Nagisa and Kurahashi.

"Good morning my students. Now let's enjoy the rest of our trip, shall we?"
"But we're going back tomorrow morning" Sugino pointed out.

"Say what?! With all the time I spent in my Absolute Defense form, I've barely gotten to enjoy myself at all" Koro-sensei tried having as much fun as he could at once.

"This is a one-time thing: summer camp with my students! We can't waste a single second!" Karma shot at him

"Nyuuuahhh. What are you doing?!"
"You said not to waste a single second right?!"

"Nyrufufufufu, Ah yes Karma-kun. Wait until your target lets down his-" some of the class started shooting at him while he dodged everyone.

"I thought this might be our chance to do him in, want to take a shot, Nagisa-kun?" I quickly got up and looked for a way to avoid him.

"We've got to make the most of the time we have!"
"Yeah, I'm all in for it" I took off my P.E. uniform and straightened out my swimsuit, joining Fuwa in building a sandcastle.....of Koro-sensei's face so we could stab him. Okay I successfully avoided him, I would give myself a pat on the back if my hands weren't covered in sand.

This was a great distraction, I won't think about..."Y/n-san you're face is really red, do you have a fever?" Fuwa-san asked placing her hand on my head. Okuda and Kanzaki turned to face us upon hearing Fuwa's voice.

"Oh....no I'm fine, I was just..."
"Oh? Is it how Karma-" she started, with a smile.

"Don't say it, I don't want to know" she chuckled patting down the sand Koro-sensei.

"I think that was nice of him y/n-san" Kanzaki smiled while Okuda agreed

"So he really did end up carrying me to my room after I fell asleep again" I sighed molding the sand into the shape of a knife.

''O-oh, if it makes you feel better, most of the class were half asleep and/or tired so no one really saw what he did" Okuda tried to help reduce the embarrassment I feel.