°Chapter 13°

3rd person pov
****************
Unsurprisingly Class E wasn't playing in the upcoming tournament but in the exhibition instead. The boys are against the baseball team and the girls are against the basketball team while the whole school watches.

Terasaka, Yoshida and Muramatsu refused to join, so they left.

"You're the baseball expert here Sugino, got any secrets we can use to win?"Meahara said making everyone turn towards Sugino.

"It's impossible, our baseball team is strong. Especially Shindou, his explosive fastball has even caught the eye of prestigious high schools. A start pupil and a star athlete.......it's unfair. But you know, I want to win Koro-sensei, not just put up a good fight. Win. I don't want to lose at a sport I love, after being kicked out of the baseball team and joining the E class my feelings have only grown stronger" Sugino finished, expressing how passionate he is about baseball

I don't like how motivated I'm feeling to play basketball again, Y/n thought reminiscing her past experience on the basketball team, especially with her teammates.

"I want to team up with you guys and win-", "Oh I'm so excited!" Koro-sensei was already dressed as an eccentric baseball fan.

"R-right, you want to play baseball too, I hear you loud and clear".

"I've always wanted to be a fiery coach, I won't smack you kids around or anything. Instead, I'll flip dinner tables. Lately, you've grown more articulate in the direction you want to go in. I want to kill. I want to win. Unwavering no matter the adversity you face. To reward that spirit, Koro-sensei will impact upon you the training and strategy you need to win!"

"Y/n can help us with basketball" Yada pointed out while staring at the confused-looking h/c haired.
" ......."
"You did play before right?" Kataoka added
"Yeah I remember seeing you, you were really good" Okano said agreeing with them
"So you'll help us?" Kayano finished staring expectantly

"I......uh......okay" I didn't have the heart to refuse. The h/c haired thought, staring at how excited the girls of the e-class looked after she agreed.

○○○○○○○○○○○
The day of the tournament came sooner than expected and Y/n decided to see Yuta before that. She found him among some of his teammates, she took a deep breath cringing at the number of people around him.

She initially wanted to turn around, already regretting her decision but she wanted to at least wish him well and try to talk to him later. In the midst of contemplating her decision, someone spoke up.

"You're Y/n right? From the end class"The sudden question startled her before registering what they said.

"Oh.....yes I am, can you please move? I would like to talk to my friend" she replied reaching the mocking gaze of the teammate, The guy in front of her let out a laugh at what she said, which caused a chain reaction amongst the rest of the teammates. Yuta looked towards Y/n and frowned but seeing as she didn't look the slightest bit bothered by them he did nothing.

Ignoring the laughs, she looked past the teammates blocking her way and stared at Yuta, he had an irk mark on his head and clenched fist but did nothing. "Yuta-kun, I came to wish you good luck and try not to get your ass kicked with your obnoxious teammates and I've decided that I'm mad at you, you better make it up to me-" his sweatdropped as he laughed at her words. Y/n smiled, at least Yuta was still himself even though his friends from the main campus are horrible people.

The person in front of her grabbed her chin with his thumb and pointer finger after noticing she wasn't paying attention to him and instead had all her attention on her friend.