•Chapter 34•

90 minutes till Koro-sensei's deadline

3rd person pov
****************
The e-class stood in shock, watching their teacher fight off reaper 2.0. They were moving too fast for the students to even know what was going on, the students could do nothing but shield themselves from the dust and rubble the fight was causing.

Koro-sensei was being attacked by both reaper 2.0 and Yanagisawa."Feeling hopeless yet Guinea pig? Two against one, times tentacles....times genius...times power of hate. We've far surpassed the likes of you!" Koro-sensei was shot down hitting the ground harshly.

Koro-sensei thought of how he took reaper 2.0 in, regretting how he had raised him. The class felt impotent as they watched their teacher getting hit over and over.

We were a hindrance----we couldn't even run away----we were Koro-sensei's greatest....the h/c-haired thought, watching her teacher getting hurt.

Suddenly Koro-sensei deflected the reaper's attack. He avoided his attacks instead of taking the blow at Mach 40. Yanagisawa tried paralyzing Koro-sensei again, but Koro-sensei avoided it and continued to dodge.

"Wow"
"Deflecting attacks with the very minimum amount of energy, using dirt to block the blinding light, and closing in so the enemy can't build momentum...he's closing their battle power gap through ingenious moves! That's our Koro-sensei, through and through." Ritsu explained as the class started at Koro-sensei in awe.

"Chalk this part up to sheer experience!" Retreating, after seeing his attacks were futile, reaper 2.0 was by Yanagisawa's side.

"This is where I, the teacher, take responsibility for a pupil of mine who's strayed from the path. However....Yanagisawa. Leave us. This is a place for students to learn and grow. You have no right to be here!"

"Still fancy yourself a teacher, eh, guinea pig? Then let's put you to the test. Don't you see why we chose this moment to make our move?" Yanagisawa snapped his fingers just as reaper 2.0 appeared in front of the e-class.

"You'll protect them, right? Isn't that what a teacher does?" Reaper 2.0 set off his sonic boom towards the young assassin as Koro-sensei unsurprisingly took the blow instead.

Karasuma-sensei and Irina-sensei had just gotten to the school, taking in the scene.
"What is this?"
"Where are the kids"

"Koro-sensei" Koro-sensei dropped to his knees after the blow.

"You're the very model of an educator, guinea pig! Were you on your own, you could avoid these harsh blows, but you take them head on to protect your students! All right 2.0: next" One instinct Karma pulled y/n close to him as the reaper took an aim at the assassins and as Koro-sensei took the blow for them.

Again and again and again. Yanagisawa smiled sadistically shouting out 'next!' to the reaper, watching Koro-sensei get a lethal hit each time.

"Such darkly seething emotions. The strongest feeling in the world is the bloodlust born of love. He surely won't be satisfied until his target is torn to pieces, body and soul....."

Koro-sensei coughed out blood....yellow blood, trying to catch his breath or at least recover some of his strength.

"Put the target with his students and this was a foregone conclusion. You chose wrong kids. Deciding to show up here tonight was a bad move."