•Chapter 22•

I had just dropped Ai at school, dad had been home more often recently, maybe his work has reduced? I'm not as comfortable or used to seeing him around so much but it's nice having him home, it makes Ai happy seeing him.

Itona seemed to be getting along well with the class, he had told us one of Koro-sensei's weaknesses, the most important one.

Koro-sensei's weakness (26)
*****************************
His heart

I walked to class and tripped over the mountain stairs. I think I'm getting used to that even though I shouldn't.

I had some fruits in my bag to feed the weasel I saw in the mountain the other day, I did some research on what they could eat. Walking towards class, I saw the weasel attack a camouflage army tank. I fed the weasel the fruits, watching it get off the tank.....or what was left of it.

After getting the food the weasel ran away with the rest. I picked up the tank, inspecting how high-tech it was on the inside.

I brought the pieces back to class. Maehara collected the army tank from me and thanked me before taking it to the group they formed at the back, staring at the tank in disappointment.

"Hey Nagisa, was that supposed to be used to assassinate Koro-sensei"
"Uh....something like that"

"Mistakes are all parts of the development process. Itona Mk.1 may have been a dud, but we'll spin something stronger. I can fail a hundred times, but I will kill him in the end. Hope I can count on you." Itona said staring at the boys

"Oh hi, Kataoka-san-" I greeted watching the class president walk in.

"All right! By March, we'll have this thing looking up all the girls' skirt!"

Eh?

Kataoka placed a hand on Okajima's shoulder. "What's this about up our skirts?" I stared at Kataoka and then at Okajima, he's dead.

"Kataoka. Nothing! We were talking about side skirts on cars, that's all!"
"Don't lie now Okajima"

"Y/n! W..w...w...when did you get here?" Okajima panicked trying to explain himself to Kataoka and me.

More girls showed up to class."Oh we heard you"
"Boys are the worst"

"And who came up with this idea? I hope it wasn't you Itona!"
"Okajima" itona replied quickly, I'm not even surprised it was him.

"Hey!" Okajima protested.
"Good morning, Oh Okajima-san! I have that fisheye lens correction program ready for you" I looked towards Okajima and glared. I walked towards Nagisa so I could glare at Okajima from a better angle and talk to Nagisa.

"Wait! It wasn't just me! Right?" He looked at Maehara

"No idea what you're talking about, leave me outta this, Okajima" Maehara denied.
"Maehara you dirty rat!"

"Either way, it's clear you were all in on this little scheme."
"Boys are the worst"

"Yo y/n, Nagisa. What's going on?" Karma walked over to me and Nagisa's, hands in his pockets like always
"Kind of a crime of passion"
"Hm?"
"Okajima is a pervert" Karma nodded understanding the situation.

"Neh Itona-kun you made that army tank?" I asked as he approached us. He nodded towards me then looked at Karma.

"Karma, I'm skipping today. Show me somewhere cool."
"Wow, you can talk! Sure" Karma agreed walking out of class. "Bye y/n"