°Chapter 4°

Well sad to say Yuta hasn't talked to me a lot recently, I don't think I did anything wrong, maybe it's because of what I said about him having bad friends? I hope he doesn't, it's not so hard to get influenced by your friends especially when Yuta is one that wants to fit in. I think I have good friends not like how it was back then.

Just because I was a loner before doesn't mean I can't stand on my own two feet sometimes. I might trip and fall sometimes almost over anything most times even air, wait where was I going with this?

Oh yeah I mean, I always did get back up but he doesn't understand and still thinks I need to depend on him like I used to. I'm not how I used to be, I changed and in my opinion, I'm glad I did.

○○○○○○○○○○○
Another quiet morning and another one of my sister's pestering or tantrums or maybe even call it trying her luck for an early birthday gift.

I was to pick her up from mum's house. Cause mom was going to pick her up this time. She called yesterday and asked if she could spend time with us (us as in me and Aimi of course). Dad wouldn't mind as long as we don't stay out too late, so I agreed.

Anywho, Yuta called me and I picked up by accident.

"umm.... Hi Yuta", "What's going on you didn't even pick up when I called you yesterday?".

"Well...I was busy......thinking?" that's if you think taking almost two hours on thinking of an excuse for not picking someone's call busy.

"Why do I have a strong feeling that you're lying to me?"

"Why would I do that, why even think that?" I replied as I held Ai's hand as we walked to her school.

"Because you are lying sis and you're not doing really good" I glared at the little pest beside me.

"Okay fine look Yuta I thought you were avoiding me and I did a lot of thinking yesterday, way more than I usually did because.....something came up" more like someone decided to show up

"I wasn't avoiding you OK? My friends had me occupied and I was a little mad at the comment you made the other day" I knew it

"..."

"Y/n are you free this afternoon?"

I panicked I would make it awkward if I said yes but I should talk to him about why he was mad about what I said but I can't do that this afternoon, I didn't want to get a headache if we ended up talking about the type of friends I have, it always put me in a bad mood after. So I said the first thing that came to mind

"Uh.... Um... No, because I would be seeing my mum with Aimi and-" I was interrupted by the little parasite holding onto my hand again "You're telling the truth this time-" I covered her mouth so she would stop interrupting.

"Yeah.... Yuta very busy with mum" I heard a sigh through the phone. "Fine then tomorrow" I looked down at Ai she was giving me that what lie are you gonna make this time look then a you're really bad at lying look with her hands on her hips.

I sighed "Yeah sure I will be there" "That's good I'll see you tomorrow then", "Yeah bye" I replied ending the call. I should've just told him that I didn't like the way he talked about my friends.

Aimi just smirked at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that you don't even like him" I replied taking my hand off her mouth.