•Chapter 21•

Turns out my sister knows how to stand her ground when it comes to embarrassing me in front of Karma. Well, I was at school right now since Kayano called us to assist her with an assassination attempt.

"What brings us together here today- during a school break, no less- is the nation's current egg glut, in which excess eggs, rather than being sent to the market, are being distributed in bulk." Kayano informed the class

"I heard that on the news, what a waste" Isogai said
"Right?"

"So I came up with a plan to salvage those discarded eggs and assassinate Koro-sensei" hmmm, Koro-sensei loves sweet.....maybe I could come up with a way to assassinate him using that.

"Cook up a few dishes and add a few of these babies in? hm..... like he won't see straight through it"

"I gave a little more thought than that. The initial preparations are already in place, thanks to Karasuma-sensei."
"Yes, everything is set up in the yard-"

"To the yard, everyone!"

••••••••••••••••
"This mold and those eggs....Don't tell me..."
"Yup! We're gonna make one gigantic pudding! I call it: Operation Pudding popper!" Her love for pudding is admirable.

"Operation pudding popper... Koro-sensei does have a sweet tooth"
"That's right, I've already obtained a crucial confession. Let's make his impossible dream come true. To be honest I'd like a piece of that pudding too!"

"We'll embed bombs and anti-teacher pellets into the giant pudding base. And when he gets down to the bottom...."

"It might be worth the try."
"He does tend to go crazy over sweet and stuff."
"Okay. Let's make the most of the time he's absent and go for broke!"

We were now dressed in aprons and chef hats.

"I used an inactive line at a mayonnaise factory to prep the beaten eggs that'll be going in this giant mold. But outside a certain level of government cooperation, we'll be doing the rest of the cooking ourselves!"

"First we mix the sugar and milk. Vanilla oil brings out the flavor. But, Kaede-chan, they tried making a giant pudding on TV once and it didn't work. It was too big, it collapsed under its own wieght" Kurahashi said to Kayano, stirring the batter.

"How would you prevent that from happening Kayano-chan" I asked having an idea of what her answer would be.....for someone who loves sweets so much, I might as well learn how to make it.

"To combat that, we're mixing in both agar and gelatin as coagulants. The against fiver will make it stronger. Plus, against higher melting point means it stays intact longer in heat, so the pudding should stay firm, even outside in September....neh y/n" I nodded very impressed with her research

"Pour in the first batch of pudding! That's the way! Once that's all in, swap with Unit Two! Basically, with the agar retaining the firmness, we can increase the cream content in the upper layers to keep it light and soft."

Kayano was adding different flavors to the pudding to provide some variety.....my mouth is watering just thinking of how it will taste.

"Once the mold is full, put on the lid and let it chill. The mold's outer walls are equipped with a refrigeration function, and the pipes inside are flowing with coolant. A pudding this voluminous needs to be cooled inside and out."

••••••••••••••
It was currently evening and I was sitting next to Kayano on top of the stairs, listening to her rant about pudding flavors after I had praised her for her knowledge of pudding.