•Chapter 25•

I couldn't fall asleep that night, I went to Ai's room, just to reassure myself that she was still there, that she wasn't going anywhere. I can't believe I let this happen.....was I that desperate for a mother's love that I ignored all the signs? And now because I was selfish Ai would......

I wiped the tears that ran down my cheeks feeling a slight stinging pain from my rough actions. I looked down at my habd to see diluted blood. I forgot she shot me. I cleaned off the blood before going into my room, changing drenched super P.E clothes into my pajamas.

Tossing and turning since I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of ways I could assassinate Koro-sensei. Of all the ways I thought of, only one stuck out to me.

Maybe I could kill him that way?

•••••••••••
"Y/n" I flinched awake to find Ai staring down at me. "Y/n, you're crying" I looked up to find wide teary eyes staring back at me.

I am?

I rubbed my eyes and wiped my cheeks. They were wet, cleaning off the tears, I hugged Ai. She's fine y/n, nothing is going to happen to her.

"Why is y/n crying? Don't cry" Ai used her tiny palm to wipe my tears. I don't want to lose you too Ai.

"I'm okay Ai, don't start crying too okay?" I wiped her cheeks which were now getting drenched with tears. I placed a kiss on her head, trying to smile to reassure her...... smiling seemed difficult now.

She seemed satisfied with my forced smile then ran out of my room after placing a kiss on my cheek, claiming it's what i did when she didn't feel okay and hoped i feel okay after a kiss on my cheek. I packed up the papers sprawled across my bed and shoved them in my bag.

Just smile y/n and try to relax. You have to kill him, it's his life or Aimi's.

••••••••••••••••
I reluctantly dropped Ai at school, I was worried, what if she came to Ai's school? Would she hurt her?

She wouldn't do that right? She needs me to give her that money and if anything happens to Ai, she knows I wouldn't get her what she wants. But at the same time, she could just forget the money and just take Ai behind my back------but she wouldn't do that, she loves money way too much, even if it wasn't hers, she would love the thought of having ten million yen with her.

I walked towards class biting my nails......thinking, planning my next course of actions.

"Y/n, Hi" I was startled by Kayano and Rio who had greeted me.

"Are you okay? What happened to your cheek?" Rio asked looking concerned

I touched my cheek, oh? That was where the lady shot me, I had put a bandaid on it this morning. Even though the bullet grazed my cheek, it was still unsightly.

"It's okay I'm fine" I tried smiling at her but ended up biting my lips to keep myself from crying. I walked past them into my seat, I dropped my bag on my seat, and rubbed my eyes.

I took out my drawing book to distract myself while I waited for Koro-sensei to come into class.

I'll just try a few tricks up my sleeve today....and then tomorrow....tomorrow I'll kill him.

My head hurts really bad, maybe because I didn't really sleep or maybe because I didn't eat yet? Im not sick right? I hope not, that's hardly of any importance right now.

••••••••••••••
I had spent the whole day trying to assassinate Koro-sensei, I had disrupted the class a few times.....my constant assassination attempts confused everyone but I had ignored their stares, Some asked questions while others just stared in concern. Smiling was a hassle so I just stopped all together, earning some concerned looks from my classmates.