○New year special○

3rd person pov
••••••••••••••••••••
A 7-year-old y/n was drawing a little flower she saw in the park close to her home. It was currently New years eve and there was going to be a festival, there were going to be fireworks, stalls with sweets and food, games and so many bright lights.

The h/c was so engrossed in her drawing that she didn't hear footsteps behind her.

"Oi idiot" the h/c haired ignored all sounds around her, she was clearly in deep concentration. She looked like she would feel very achieved if she could draw this right.

She felt a tug on her hair causing her to tumble onto the grass."What is it?" She looked up to meet three kids glaring down at her.

"You're the one who beat my friend up" y/n stared at the leader of the small group then looked beside him to find a short strawberry blonde boy with narrowed eyes at her.

"He pulled my hair really hard and then stepped on my finger. So I kicked him in the leg, I didn't even hurt him that bad. Leave me alone" The h/c haired reached to grab her drawing book just for the leader to step on it.

He looked around and realized y/n was drawing in a secluded part of the park. Dangerous for a kid, but her dad told her if she saw someone looking suspicious walking towards her she should run to the shops for help, or to a public place.

But today, she was at the secluded part of the park at the wrong time. One of the boys grabbed her hands then pulled at her hair, the second one who she kicked, had kicked her shin as hard as he could.

"Ouch, let go of me" she struggled with the boy holding her hands, seemed like he was the strongest out of the group.

The leader then took her drawing book and smiled, he held the page where she was drawing her flowers and began to tear it.

Then a stone almost as small as a pebble hit him in the head. He groaned and held his head, "What the.....who the hell did that?" Then another hit the guy holding y/n back, then the one who kicked her.

Then it seemed like it was raining stones on the boys. The girl pushed the boy who was holding her then grabbed her book and took cover under the biggest tree she could find.

The boys had long gone as a stone hit the leader's bum.

The park was quiet apart from the shrieks of the running boys. The h/c haired clutched her book in her hand and laughed at the boys running away. She came out of the tree after making sure the magic raining stones had stopped. She went to pick up her pencil, then heard a thud come from behind her.

She held up her pencil in defense, she saw a red-haired raising his hands up in surrender, not wanting to be poked with the sharp-looking pencil

The h/c haired gasped, "I wasn't the one who threw the stones okay? I'm not a witch I swear" she said trying to convince the redhead who she knew saw what happened.

The redhead laughed at her panicking."Yeah you didn't" y/n watched him in awe, realizing he was the one who sent the pebbles after those boys.

"You're a wizard?"
"..."

"I threw the stones, you're welcome" y/n walked up to him

"Oh, that makes more sense. Thank you" she gave him a closed eye smile, the redhead felt his cheeks heat up.....that's odd he thought wondering if she's actually was a witch since his cheeks don't do that, but suddenly she appears and that happens?

She has to be a witch

"Oh, I'm l/n y/n by the way. What's your name?" She held out her hand eager looking so eager to be friends with him.