°Chapter 6°

Yuta was here? I thought he wasn't talking to me, and he knows how much Ai doesn't like him because he tends to forget her birthday and pick fights with her.

Ai looked up and ran up to me, "Don't worry Y/n I know you like Red-kun, even if the cake Yuta gave me was delicious" what was she talking about, I don't like Karma....I think.

"Hey Y/n", Yuta said, greeting me with his usual smile. "I see you're not mad at me anymore", "I came to give Ai cake just in case I ended up forgetting her birthday" Ai gasped, realizing that she had been tricked with cake, she stuck her tongue out at Yuta and then walked ahead of us.

Realizing he ignored my statement I just smiled at my long-time friend. "Ai I got that early birthday gift you wanted" she looked back at me and her smile returned

"Yesssss, I had to wait almost a day you know" and my dramatic little sister is back.

"Thank you" she said fawning over her new stuffed toy

What the hell were they talking about though?

----------------
Ai woke me up with her 'loud' stomping up and down the corridor. Dad was sleeping while we got ready for school, I made breakfast for him and kept it in the fridge. We hardly even see him these days, I hope he wasn't overworking.

I dropped Ai and she made me promise to pick her up earlier than yesterday saying how she won't let sweet take her next time. Take her? How am I supposed to decipher what this means this time?

I met the 'tripping stairs of the mountain' and didn't trip this time, is what I'd like to say if I had noticed the last step.

But I got to class anyways and we are currently having English.... surprise surprise bitch nee-san wasn't teaching.

"Bitch nee-san is really frantic, having that done to her must have damaged her pride" Karma spoke up. "Bitch nee-san" Isogai looked at her.

"What do you want?"
"If you aren't going to teach, then can you switch with Koro-sensei, we're taking the entrance exam this year so..." he continued

"Hmm, you want to be taught by that vicious monster, comparing the earth's predicament to an entrance exam. How nice to be a carefree kid. Moreover, the way I hear it, all of you class e seem to be the misfit failures of the school, even if you start studying now it'll be meaningless" Fai-lure? When you don't even give us a chance to improve even in the slightest

"OH, I know! when we successfully completed the assassination I'll give you all 5 million yen, such a grand sum is more than any of you have seen in your lives" I gripped my eraser, "That would be much more profitable so just listen to m-"

I threw my eraser at the board, really close to her head and watched as it bounced on the desk.

"Get out" someone voiced out. Then everyone started throwing things at her.

"Get out you fucking bitch"
"Switch with Koro-sensei"
"Wh-what's with that attitude, you want to die"
"Fine by us just you try"
"Yeah that's right, we don't need big boobs here" Kayano said holding a 'no big boobs' sign.

I snickered then looked back at bitch nee-san trying to dodge what was being thrown her way. Well she had it coming.

○○○○○○○○○○
After P. E, bitch nee-san came back to the class and wrote something on the board you are incredible in bed... Um, what is she...

"You're incredible in bed, repeat" I felt my cheeks get warm. "You're incredible in bed"

"When I assassinated a VIP in America I used my charms to woo his bodyguard, it means you screw like crazy" Just what are you teaching junior high to say!?.