•Chapter 35•

I rubbed my eyes and massaged my neck a little. I looked down at my makeshift pillow, it was the yearbook Koro-sensei had made. It didn't feel like he was gone at all.

I looked at the page I opened and laughed a bit. It was a picture of Karma wearing a pink apron looking very much embarrassed and Koro-sensei wrote a little note underneath it saying 'don't let Karma-kun find out that I put this here, this is only in your yearbook.'

We came in to look for traces of Koro-sensei last night and found our diplomas, yearbooks, and 'Koro-sensei's rules to live by' for each of us. The laser had hit us at some point but it mattered so little to us that we didn't even notice.

Karasuma-sensei met the on-site inspection squad that showed up later and dealt with them outside. He said 'The students on this campus fall within my jurisdiction' and let our classroom be ours alone. The incredibly thick guide to life book that Koro-sensei had made, had started with an easy-to-read Manga format.

He had too detailed pieces of advice, my first advice was how to not trip on stairs. I felt very offended. Before we knew it, we'd all forgotten our tears and were sleeping soundly.

Getting off my chair, I looked out the window to see early-blooming cherry blossoms as if commemorating Koro-sensei.

○○○○○○○○○
"The target is gone, and the Earth is saved. Thank you for all your hard work this past year. I imagine there are some things you'll find hard to swallow. You'll have all eyes on you for a while, I'm afraid, and I'm sure they'll be asking you to keep quiet about confidential matters. I'll do my utmost to protect you of course, but allow me to apologize in advance."

Karasuma-sensei bowed, showing the utmost respect. "It's all good Karasuma-sensei. We'll do our best to get this settled peacefully too."

"We don't want to complicate things for you either."
"But in return, we do have one request. Please let us attend Kunigigaoka's graduation ceremony today. Our days spent battling with the main campus are yet another precious memory we made with Koro-sensei"

Karasuma-sensei smiled "Sure, I'll arrange it. After all, that's why I'm here."

"All students, please rise!" Listening to Isogai, I stood up along with the others and bowed deeply.

"Karasuma-sensei, Bitch-sensei, thank you both for everything you've taught us!"
"Thank you" we chorused after isogai.

"So where is the graduation after all?"
"School's locked up right? Looks like it's at the civic center."
"We'll need our folks to bring by our uniforms."

Yeah folks.....folks....oh no, dad! "Karma, do you have your phone?"

Reaching into his pocket, Karma handed his phone over to me after opening it. I quickly dashed out of class to call my dad.

"Hello....uh....father?"
"Are you still at school?"
"Oh....yes, but how did you know?"
"Your teacher Karasuma informed me of your whereabouts. I have to get to work soon, come home safely okay?"
"Are you going to be there for-" the call got disconnected.

I don't think he heard what I said. I walked back into class and handed Karma----who was talking to Rio and Nagisa----back his phone. "So you're not in trouble?"

"Of course not, I'm a good kid"
"No, you're not" I was shocked by how he said that with zero hesitation.

"Yes I am"
"Good 'kids' don't vandalize" I looked towards Nagisa for some backup.

"Oh y/n? And what were you stealing from the school or maybe you weren't stealing you weren't thinking of putting love letters in Karma-kun's desk because you're too shy to do it in person. You amateur" I heard Karma chuckle as I felt embarrassed.