°Chapter 19°

3rd person pov
****************
Karma charged at the foreigner with the plant but he easily caught it.

"Too soft-hm. You'll have to find-hm a better weapon." The foreigner said snapping it in half.

"Don't need one." Karma let go of the rest of the plant as grip attacked. Deciding it defense was the best course of action currently, Karma dodged or blocked the foreigners attacks, using Karasuma-sensei's defense technique.

Karasuma-sensei didn't teach us self-defense.....does that mean that Karma learned from watching? Y/n thought looking more impressed than she had with Smog's poison. Then the worry settled in once again, she couldn't help it, what if he got hurt?

The foreigner stopped attacking "What's wrong-hm? You'll never get past me if you don't attack-hm!"

"You think? I mean I could be doing my best to distract you, while the rest of us slip past, a few at a time. But relax. No underhanded shenanigans here, Now.......it's my turn" Karma said, cracking his knuckles.

"Barehanded like you, we'll settle this fair and square, man to man" Karma said positioning himself in a fighting stance.

"I like-hm that face of yours, young warrior, with you I've got a chance-, a chance to have-hm the kind of fair fight I can't experience in the world of assassins." Karma attacked as the foreigner deflected it, sending a few attacks of his own.

Karma kneed him in the thigh, the foreigner jogged away from him and knelt 'inspecting his thigh', Karma ran to attack him, just to be sprayed with the poisonous gas.

"Karma!"
"It's over-hm"

Y/n gritted her teeth and clenched her fist don't you dare do anything stupid y/n, you know he won't go down that easy. A stunt like that should be expected.No one would go fully barehanded in a fight without a backup. Y/n tried to calm herself.

"I'm not fond-eth of drawn-out fights. So I thought I'd give-hm Smog's paralyzing gas a try."

"That's dirty! Ain't nothin' fair about sneakin' that into a fight!" Yoshida shouted.

"I never said I only fight-hm bare-handed. One mustn't get-hm too particular about one's hangups. That's another key to sticking around-hm in this business." The foreigner raised Karma by the head, turning towards the group.

"A spray gas at point blank range-hm....." Placing her hand on her hip, a proud smirk forming onnthe h/c-haired's face. A very important rule when fighting.....you should never look away from your opponent

"You'll never defend-hm against it if you don't see it com-" Karma had sprayed the gas on the foreigner, who let him down.

"W-what have...you....hm" Karma smiled with a cloth over his nose.

"Wow, what a coincidence! Great minds think alike huh?" Karma mocked the foreigner with a smirk on his lips.

"How.....did you...get-hm....that and how...did you avoid-hm....breathing my gas..." the foreigner now had his hands on his knees. He took out a knife from his shirt and charged at Karma, Karma quickly disarmed him holding him down.

"C'mon Terasaka, make it snappy! We'll need duct tape and sheer numbers to beat this monster!" Karma called out using all his strength to hold him down.

"Yeah, I'm on it. That promise of a barehanded one-on-one fight?" The boys sat on the foreigner pinning hunt down.

Y/n sighed in relief, resting her head on Hayami. Seeing how exhausted she looked, Hayami let her rest but also pat her head to calm her down.