°Chapter 10°

Currently, we were having a period with Koro-sensei, I was paying attention before I got distracted by fixed artillery-san pulling out guns from beside her and started shooting.

Koro-sensei dodged every bullet and flicked the last one with his chalk. "4 shotguns and two machine guns, this is quite a heavy barrage but the students do this on a daily basis. Also firing guns during lessons is prohibited"

"I will keep that in mind, continue and I will adjust my attack" wait what? There's more, I mean well it's a machine.

"Recalculating trajectory, modifying angle of fire, switching to self-evolving phase 5-28-02" so she evolves her body?

She started shooting again "You don't learn from at all experience" Koro-sensei started dodging again the sequence seems the same so whats- I saw Koro-sensei's tentacle fall off. A blind spot? That's the only way she could have carried it out.

"Right fingertip destroyed, effectiveness of secondary gun confirmed. I'll study the target defense program and repeatedly alter my weaponry and program, little by little eliminating his means of escape. The killing probability of the next shot is less than 0.001%, the killing probability of the next shot after that is less than 0.003%. The probability that I'll be able to kill you before break is more than 90%... I look forward to learning from you Koro-sensei"

What if she might be able to kill Koro-sensei and not us?

♥︎●

We were asked to clean up before the next period. "Do we have to clean up all of the" isogai asked grabbing a broom.

"Hey fixed artillery-san, haven't you got any cleaning functions" Maramatsu asked staring at fixed artillery-san while she just remained switched off

"Give it a rest, picking a fight with a machine is not gonna do any good"

The repeated shooting carried on throughout the whole day, it was getting tiring.

♥︎♣︎

I entered the class the next day to see Fixed Artillery-san taped. At least someone did it before I could.

I greeted Nagisa and Kayano as I settled down "Koro-sensei, I cannot deploy my guns like this please remove the restraints" Koro-sensei scratched his head well rubbed his head "Even if you say it like that, I really can't"

"These restraints were your doing weren't they, this is obviously violence against a student and I believe that is prohibited in your contract" I'm not so sure Koro-sensei would do that, considering how much he cares for his students.

"You've got it all wrong, I did it" Terasaka called out twirling the tape around his finger, "This'll probably interfere with whatever you were planning but come kill him after you've gotten yourself some common sense, you piece of junk" Karasuma-sensei snatched it from him.

"We'll undo those when class is over okay"

♥︎◆

The day ended at least with no more shooting from fixed artillery, it was starting to hurt my ears. I picked up Ai and watched as she jumped on the pavement skipping at least one square each.

"Stop that Ai you're gonna hurt yourself", she didn't listen and continued "Don't worry Y/n I'll-" she tripped over her feet and ended up scraping her knee and hands.