𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

East side - Benny Blanco, Hasley & Khalid

--------------

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 peyoung yakisoba." Baji said, raising up his arms as he took out his ponytail. "I knew you would be hungry after the fight." You reached into your bag for a candy.

"What's that gonna do?" He asked, kicking one of the knocked out strangers legs. "It'll at least sustain you till we get there. You know I can't stand it when you get philosophical about things you don't even know."

Baji scoffed taking the candies and looking back at his work. "Think we should call an ambulance?" You asked, watching as he continued eating Your candies.

"Nah, if they think they can look under a girls skirt, then they can deal with the consequences." You shrugged your shoulders, turning around letting your h/c hair be ruffled by the wind.

"Hey, Keisuke." You called still looking up at the stars. "Yeah?" He asked, walking over to where you are standing. "Do you ever get bored?" Taken aback by your question, Baji stared at the railing of the hill not answering your question.

Not noticing this you turned around thinking he ignored you. "Sometimes. You know I get agitated when I can't use my hands."

You laughed shoving him softly as you both walked back to your motorcycles. "Nevermind. Let's go get you that Yakisoba."

He cheered, in a whisper like tone as you both hopped on your bikes. "Wanna race?"
He asked, his engine roaring along the buildings walls.

"If you wanna eat my dust before you eat your Yakisoba, be my guest." You joked starting up your engine as well before you both rode off down the road.

"That wasn't fair at all." Baji whined as you both walked inside of the resturaunt. "It totally was! You should've paid attention to that squirrel." Walking up to a booth Baji followed after you as you both laughed.

"Alright, so what's the plan for our hang out tomorrow?" Baji asked, while you were side tracked picking up a menu, knowing that you weren't thinking of getting anything.

"I can't. I have school." You said as he groaned. "I forgot about that." He mumbled, although you heard. "You have to show up tomorrow Kei."

Baji's focus completly focused to you once you used the nickname. "I know..but Mikey has a meeting coming up." Your ears rang at the name making sure your reaction wasn't seen.

"Ah.." You said looking at the menu now. "Welcome, what can I get for you today?" The waitress asked pulling out her order pad.

"I'll have Peyoung Yakisoba, and some water," Baji ordered as the waitress nodded jotting down his order. "And for the lady?"
She asked facing your direction.

"She'll just have a water." He said, as the waitress nodded and wrote that down as well walking off. "Why'd you order for me?" You asked placing the menu back down. "Think of it as a thank you. For hanging out with me today. N/n"

You snickered at the old nickname watching as Baji only smiled. "What? I'm serious!" He said as you continued to laugh. "It's not that. The nickname." You said holding your stomach.

"I didn't think you would remember." A different waitress came this time, handing Baji his meal, and for you, your plain old water. "Itadakimasu." he mumbled grabbing his chopsticks.

"Ok, Edward." You said as he grinned. "See, now your getting nostalgic too." He said, his hands unravelling the paper from his chopsticks in a hurry.

You watched him continue to struggle before you finally held your hand out, Baji laying the chopsticks into your palm as your unraveled the top so he could pull them out.

"Don't laugh." You grinned covering you mouth as he started eating. "On't Maugh!" You giggled drinking your water. "I can't help it." You said as he smiled finishing up his food.
                                  ---

"I hope you had fun." Baji said walking to his bike and sitting on the side. "Yeah, now I gotta hit the books! Boring right?" You said standing next to him.

"I actually like smart girls." You raised your eyebrows running a hand through his hair. "I'm sure you do. But this smart girl, is not for you."

You said standing up and reaching into your bag for your jacket. "Sadly, the queen doesn't acknowledge my love." He said, making you cringe and laugh.

"Look at you being the next Shakesphere." You joked as he stuck out his tongue. "I'll see you on thursday. And i'll come pick you up this time."

He spoke up from this morning when you declined his offer to ride behind him and decided to meet up instead.

"Yeah, I just might enjoy not being the one to lead." you said as he grabbed your hips tackling you into a hug. "I lead sometimes too." He said tickling you slightly.

"Haha, ok I know, I know." You said as he finally stopped tickling you. "Keisuke-" the ring of Baji's cellphone stopped your sentence as he looked at the screen and shoved it back in his pocket.

"It's Chifuyu. We gotta cut this "hangout" short. Sorry, y/n." You shook your head, telling him it was fine before getting onto your motorcycle.

"See you Thursday." You said waving before lifting up your feet from the ground and taking off. 'Should I have told him?'

---------------

A/n: I hope you liked the first chapter! I sorta love the relationship here with Baji, don't you?

Key:

N/n: Nickname
H/c: hair color

Word count: 912

Don't forget to vote! Maybe a new for the next chapter will suffice.