𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 (1)

In the wake of the morning, stepping out of your shower and going to brush your teeth. You looked at yourself in the mirror ready for anything that would come your way. Today, was offically the day of the war against Toman. The day Baji would face Kisaki.

Walking out of the bathroom you opened the door looking down both hallways and stepping out. Voices of laughter filled the living room and dining room as you walked through the hall stopping at the closet and placed your old clothes in a hamper.

Closing that door, you stopped pausing behind the corner of the open arch that opened up into the entertainment rooms finally building up courage to rush passed.

You took one step then another holding on to the towel you had on passing the open space and facing only the direction of your room. "Look who it is!" Chonbo grabbed your wrist looking your figure up and down.

"Fuck off." You spoke not moving away and standing your ground. "Give it a rest Chonba." You glanced over at Chouji, who had a hand on Chonba's shoulder. "Ah, so you have...a bodyguard now?" Chonba spoke, slurring his words in the mix.

Snatching your hand away you began walking off, Chonba not giving up and grabbing the towel as it fell to the ground. You rolled your eyes picking it up.

"You didn't think I would just walk around naked did you?" You asked wiping at your crop tank top and shorts. "Tch. Whatever." he hissed as you ignored. "If you had clothes on underneath why'd you have me help?"

You tossed Chouji the towel as he held it on his forearm. "I wanted to see how much of a bastard most of you are..." You glanced over at him still in question about what you'd been told.

"Follow me." You said, as Chouji followed. "Aw! So Chouji gets to the bosses sis but not me?!" Chouji started to fold the towel holding the door. "Shut up Chonba." He said closing the door.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked looking around the room. "Did you do it?" Looking in question, Chouji crossed his arms. "It depends on what your talking about Hanma-san." You sighed, waving a hand.

"I already told you, call me Senjikuro-san. Or Y/n. I don't wanna be related to that idiot." He chuckled walking over and sitting next to you. "Then why stay here?" Looking up at the ceiling, a soft smile showed on your lips before it was gone.

"Because..I made a promise. But back to the real question." Chouji turned in your direction completely ready for the question as your crossed your legs sitting against your bed sheets.

"Did you guys rape that girl?" No answer was told and you sat there your fingers squeezing at the sheets. "..I'm sorry Senjikuro-san." You stood up waving your hands to dismiss him. "I didn-" Shaking your head you pointed out of the room,

Chouji had no choice but to leave.

"What the fuck is this promise anyways?"

[𝟏𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨]

It was about late June, the sun was shining and it was the start of something new, for Y/n, and..

"Y/n, this is Shuji. Your new bed buddy. Say hello." Their caretaker shoved the 4 year old forward handing her a small tattered letter.
Looking back for some kind of release, Y/n was forced to hand the boy the letter.

"Welcome to the family, Shuji-san." She said, even in a mumble as the boy ruffled her hair. "Cute." Was all he said before the old woman led him away. That was the first word he said to her.

And then through those 8 years of being together..

"Alright, when you mix these two colors it makes an even prettier color, but that's only if you mix them right."