𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Waking up again, you looked around the hospital room, and towards the clean white walls. You wondered what crazy chemical they used to make the paint that bright as you groaned.

The door to your room opened as Chifuyu walked in with a great haul of snacks, treats, and Yakisoba. "Is that for me? I'm starving." You asked as he placed all the items on a couch.

"Y/n! Are you ok? Is your breathing alright? Do you need the doctor?" Chifuyu held your cheeks and your shoulders checking you for any injuries and you chuckled.

"I'm perfectly fine, except for the fact i'm hungry." You said. "I can't give you the snacks, it might be to much on your stomach." Chifuyu said scratching the back of his neck.

"Your kidding. Fine, just get me water or something." he nodded leaving the room as someone walked in behind him. "Y/n dear?" You recognized that voice as you closed your eyes and let out a sigh.

"Y/n?" Baji's mother called out as well. "Onioka-san. Baji-san." You said, sitting up once again. "How're you feeling dear? Does it hurt anywhere?" You shook you head, making you feel a bit dizzy but you didn't mind.

"I'm sorry, I panicked like that. I really didn't mean to cause you any trouble Baji-san." Mrs. Baji smiled giving you another comforting hug as she patted your head. "I'm just glad your ok." She said holding you tighter.

"We're glad that little boy out there ran to gt you that ambulance. Who knows how long you would've been out then." Onioka said, as she pulled out her knitting kit. You smiled at her normal acts turning back to Mrs. Baji.

"How long was I out?" You asked fumbling with your fingers. "2 weeks. When you woke up 2 days ago you were going into cardiac arrest, after they had announced you passed away."

Your eyes widened as you turned around. "I died?!" You held your heart feeling the wamrth of your body and the thump of your heart beat. 'Is that what he ment by "Your back"?'

'That's why that dream with Baji felt so real..'

"We're all glad that you are ok. But, we haven't announced to anyone else that your alive. Only the boy knows. Your stubborn brother didn't even show emotion, he just disappeared."

Onioka said knitting rather fast. " I'm back with your drink..!" Chifuyu quieted down as he closed the door behind him. "Ahem, sorry." He said, walking over to the bed and handing you some mango juice.

"Thank you Fuyu." before you could open the drink, Mrs Baji. took it from you. "We have to talk to the doctor before you put anything in your body.

'Well shit. This sucks.' You thought as you sighed. "Is the doctor here? I'm really hungry here Onioka-san." You faced your caregiver as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Doctor Tachibina, I believe is in a meeting. At least thats what she said." Onioka pointed to Mrs. Baji who opened the mango juice and drank it.

If it was anybody else you probably would have beat the hell out of them. But you held back and looked back at the ceiling. "When am I gonna be able to leave?" You asked staring at the rims of a light.

"We'll have to wait for the Dr. dear." Onioka said finishing her stitch. "Ah, I finally finished!" She held up the small beanie sliding it on your head. "Black and yellow really suit you, Y/n." She smiled, running a finger across the Kanji for Senjikuro.

You glanced at Chifuyu before patting the spot next to you on the hotel bed. You and Chifuyu had talked a bit when he walked you home that night on halloween.