"Go back home"

"Rosaki. Take a seat." You hadn't seen Ran this serious since his so called 'ruined mission', and this mood seemed even more upset than the others. It was almost as if they were really your brothers.

"Uh, why am I getting scolded again?" You ask in slight ignorance. "What's this we heard about Hanna being your brother?" Rindou popped the question out quicker than ever, not giving the h/c girl time to breath.

"I- I um. He's not my brother. Now, I don't have anything else to say about that." Clapping your hands together you stood up before getting pulled back down to the couch cushion.

"Rosaki we're serious. If you keep being something like a ghost we won't really be able to understand you. We seriously need your full honesty. We wanna know who you really are."

You took a few minutes to try and analyze what they said. 'They wanna know who I really am? Why would I need to say anything about that? It's all in the past. Right?'

Fingers were snapped taking you out of your weird trance. "Rosaki?" Rindou asked trying to pop you from your inate daydream. Or dare I say nightmare.

Those horrible moments the loses, you never wanted to endure again. Yet no matter how far, or how much you tried getting away from the horror that was your childhood, it always seemed to come back.

Some call it a metal of honor, of sacrifice and rebirth. But, all you could feel was weight. So much weight it made you suffocate just thinking about it

There was absolutely no way you could say anything. It would be like reliving it all. Even if the sight haunted you through every step and day in your life.

Slowly, you could feel it all slipping out. From your first meet with Hanma, the childhood crisis, Baji, Valhalla, your loss of a moral compass and all the pain and scars that came with it.

You felt like crying screaming even, but it all seemed to feel a tiny bit better the more you said. Tears pricked inbetween your eyes as you finished the long and cruel story of your past.

'But after everything, I could only truly feel peace with Mikey. And, I thought it was wrong. Everything just seemed wrong. Like I didn't deserve it. So, I ran."

Letting out a sigh as you couldn't make eye contact with anybody right now, you stared at the glass table in front of you. "Rosaki- or Y/n whatever you feel like going by. You still haven't healed yet. And, I can understand wanting to run away from your problems. But, maybe what you needed to do was face them. Go home."

Nodding your head towards Ran you stood up making your way to your room. You sat on your bed, the sunset from your room. You finally decided to grab your bag stuffing a your earphones, and walking out of your window.

Crouching under the opened glass you closed the window behind you using the stairs from your not so much of a porch and climbing to the ground.

You liked traveling during sunset it always calmed you. So, when the bus arrived blocking your view of the setting sun, the sky a pink, purple, and red. You sighed not feeling as excited anymore.

Finally arriving in your destination, you looked up at the old apartment complex small flashbacks from your childhood seemed to flash as if in a movie, before becoming dark and dull once again.

Walking up the steps you could see the cloudy night sky and the moon that peaked from underneath one. The night here we're still beautiful.

Reaching into your bag you fumbled with your keys turning the lock and opening the apartment that looked the exact same as one year and 2 month ago.

Turning on the lights you walked to your room looking at the box of pictures under your bed picking it up and scanning through it. You were satisfied after finally finding it.

Running your finger along the laminated photo, your lip trembled from the memory of your first love. "Baji.." your voice was soft and squeaky. But you didn't care. Grabbing your phone you opened Chifuyu's contact which you hadn't opened for a while.

Can we talk?

Sure.

Felt like hours had passed by since Chifuyu's message and you fell asleep on the couch. Remembering what Ran had told you. 'Go home'.