End point

Being lonely wasn't really a favorite of Mikey's. But, the only person he felt can really help him, was you. Now everything was ruined since you ran away.

Sitting inside of Tamioka's, Mikey watched as customers came in and out.

But one girl caught his eye. She wore a Tokyo kanji hat over her short and wavy short hair. She wore her glasses with her hair dangling infront of her right eye.

She had walked over to his booth as they both stared. 'Weird. I feel like I know him/her' they both thought. "Is everything alright here?" A waitress asked.

It seems their stares caught his attention. "No. Everything is perfectly fine." Mikey answered looking back down at his Dorayaki.

After glancing towards the girl, the waitress walked away. "I hope i'm not bothering you. Its just nobody has sat in my spot before." Mikey raised an eyebrow as the girl fixed her skirt taking a seat.

As she took a seat and started eating her breakfast, Mikey watched still confused. He looked at her uniform. "You..go to school?" He asked, not really trying to know.

"Uh, yeah. You don't?" She answered as she pushed her ramen bowl to the side. "No. Its not really my thing." Taking another bite of his pastry Mikey stood up.

The girl stood up as well leaving her cash on the table. "Thank you. We hope you both enjoyed your date!" Many waiters and waitresses called out to the two.

The girl seemed to ignore them and Mikey followed after her. "I didn't find you to be a stalker." She said, as she stopped at a train stop. "If I was, that'd be a very brave accusation. Also, famous Last words?"

The girl snickered, turning to face him. "In all honesty. I wouldn't mind those being my last words." She said as the train finally arrived at the station. "You gonna ride with me to school Mr. Stalker?" She looked down at her shoes as she spoke.

"I actually get off earlier than you. So, no." He stood next to her on the bus as it took off. 'I hate trains.' Mikey saw her look of disgust and pushed passed the man behind her, standing there and pulling the bottom of her skirt down.

"Better?" He asked. She nodded. "It was a bad idea riding the train." Mikey saw her sigh as the train made it's second stop. "I'll drop you off. Don't want you getting lost here." The girl fixed her bag strap walking out the station with Mikey.

"Thank you." Mikey had been facing forward as the girl thanked him. He couldn't possibly tell her his name. "Karosai." She hummed in response. "My name. I'm Karosai." The girl looked back at the ground and up the sidewalk.

They were halfway there. "Then thank you, Karo-san." She said, a soft smile on her face. Maybe she didn't have any interest in telling him her name. Even though they are stranger to one another, he felt like he was connected to her. Like, she was Y/n.

After dropping her off at school, he thought he'd never see her again. He was wrong, she came every weekday, except Saturday's.
Though he went there all the time. "Y'know. I think we should hang out somewhere Karosai."

Looking up, Mikey used chopsticks to steal some of the girls noodles. "Hm, I think I should know your name before I do that."
The black haired girl smiled running a hand through Mikey's hair. "Izunaki. The names Izunaki."

~

"See you tomorrow, Karo." Izunaki called out to Mikey as she stepped into her building. "Bye bye" Mikey said, waving. Maybe, Izunaki could be a friend.

~

Today was Izunaki's birthday, ironically a few weeks after your accident. The rest of Toman is probably planning Y/n a party. And Mikey wanted to avoid them at all costs. Although, it hurt even more knowing he couldn't celebrate with her.

His only choice was Izunaki. But, why didn't he feel as upset thinking about her than about Y/n?

Taking his spare key, 'only for emergencies' he took the elevator to Izunaki's apartment, letting himself in. "Izu-chi!" Mikey called out as a door came open.

"Karo? What's wrong?" She didn't cut on a light, but instead walked toward him. "Happy birthday?" He heard her sigh before punching him in the chest. "You almost gave me a heart attack idiot. I thought you were hurt."

"Aw, Izu-chi really loves me." Mikey teased, although Izunaki didn't answer. "Why'd you come? Seriously." She asked. "It's really dark in here Izu-chi. Maybe somewhere with more light?" He heard her click her tongue.

"I thought you were in hiding." He heard her footsteps grow fainter as she opened her room door. "I changed my schedule around for you." Mikey answered. "I haven't seen your for 32 weeks and 6 days. So all of a sudden you wanted to see me?"

She was right, his explanation didn't make sense. "I missed you for all those 32 weeks and 6 days", Mikey chuckled but continued, "I want you to be my girlfriend." Silence. "Is that supposed to be a birthday present?" Mikey hadn't even noticed her behind him.

"No. It's an honest confession. I love you, Izunaki."

Izunaki looked at him and towards his dull black eyes. "I really missed you when you disappeared, Karo. I was in panick when you disappeared. Are you seriously gonna come to me and say you love me after that?"

Mikey placed her hands in his planting a kiss on the off skin.

'She's right. And this is so wrong. What am I doing?'

"I'll never leave again. I won't disappear from you. I want to prove I love you, Izunaki." The words he spoke, he was poisoning her with lies. But most of all, he was lying to himself.

"How could you possibly do that Karo?" Izunaki had no changing expression. "Because, I know you still love me. Just don't let it disappear just yet. Tell me you still want me."

Mikey placed her hand on his chest so she could feel his heart beat. "That's all for you. You see? I need you for my heart to beat, Izunaki." Tears fell down Izunaki's cheeks.

"I...I do. I love you Karosai." She answered. "I'm glad." Mikey smiled wiping her tears away. His thumb rubbed against her cheek as he leaned in for a kiss. His thumb ran along her lip as the warmth of his lips gave comfort to Izunaki's.

The second Izunaki broke away for air, Mikey's lips were connected to hers yet again. His soft and wide hands skimmed up and down her waist down to the area underneath her backside. "Jump." She followed his order automatically as he carried her to her room.

Mikey held her back her silk robe falling to the ground as he took of her bra. Taking her breast in his mouth he twirled his tongue around her nipple. "A-ah...Karo" Izunaki moaned out her hand gripping Mikey's hair as he groaned.

"Is this ok?" Mikey asked, his hand still on her jaw string. " Please Karosai." Her pleading only making him smirk. He hadn't expected her to want him this bad.

"Good girl."

This was a fault that had left him in the moment. A fault that he had started. Something to come back too. Someone to come back too. His final end point.