ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ

---------------------

1 year passed since Y/n had ran away. After searching for her everywhere he could find, Chifuyu, and Takemitchy finally gave up. Chifuyu stayed up long hours of the night, trying to stay ready for a text or call that may come from the girl.

None ever came.

Meanwhile in Roppangi, Y/n was in a studio flat relaxing before her shift starts. She sat on her couch chewing some sour gummies and scrolling through Netflix.

Changing her identity was easy, her new name was Rosaki. Rosaki didn't have any trauma. She was just a normal teenager in Roppangi living with her two 'brothers'.

A few old friends of Amun's, and now family for her. "Rosaki, we're back." Wiping the sugar crystals from her hands Y/n jumped up stuffing her phone in her hoodie pocket.

"Ran? Rindou? I didn't know you'd be home. I was just getting ready for work." Ran scanned her outfit and nodded walking into the kitchen.

"We just came to check in on ya." Rindou plopped on the couch eating her gummies snacks.

"I'm fine. Why?"

Ran unloaded the groceries walking back and forth through the small kitchen. "Your shift started 10 minutes ago Y/n." Perking up at the information, Y/n let out a sigh.

"You've been daydreaming for a while now. What's up with you?" Rindou spoke through a mouth full of food.

"I don't even know. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go call my boss and take a day off." Walking away to her room the door was shut behind her as Y/n did as said.

While Ran and Rindou, left.

[With Toman]

"Draken-kun, if we're gonna fight Mikey. I think we should find Y/n." Takemitchy's statement caught the ponytail wearing male off-guard.

"Well, uh, with the uh..I dunno Takemitchi. Maybe we shouldn't burden her more with this. She's already been through so much."

Trying to analyze through his words Takemitchy didn't know what to say. "You know where she is." Draken stayed silent still fixing up a bike.

"I never said that. Let's just leave it alone Takemitchi." With that Draken stood up looking at his finished work.

"I'm going out for a smoke." Walking out Takemitchy was left in his own thoughts.