𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕?

Unconditionally - Katy perry {Slowed + Reverb}
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Standing infront of an apartment door, Y/n was faced to face with Baji

Standing infront of an apartment door, Y/n was faced to face with Baji. He quickly looked both ways grabbing her wrist as she winced pulling the girl inside. "What happened?" He asked already walking to a cabinet for a first aid kit.

"Someone was getting bullied. I just helped." Looking at the cuts and bruises on her hands Y/n watched the blood oozing from her cuts and sighed. "Who did you even fight? I told you, you can't just go fight people." Y/n smiled as Baji walked over, dabbing a swab over her cuts.

She winced trying to pull her hand away but Baji pulled it back. "You wouldn't have to endure this if you didn't get into a fight." He said, looking up at her then back down. "If I didn't they were probably gonna kill him!" She said in defense wincing again as the cold air touched the cuts.

"I understand. But don't do something reckless like that again. We made a promise remember?" Y/n nodded watching as Baji bandaged her hand and stood back up. "You gonna tell me who they were?" Y/n shook her head smiling again.

"Look who's getting reckless now." She teased standing back up and laying on the couch. Baji walked back over to her kissing her hands and looking at her relaxed face. "Where's your mom?" She asked looking around.

"At work." Y/n nodded looking up at the ceiling. "Listen..." Baji started as Y/n's head snapped in his direction. "What?" She asked. "Valhalla is going against Toman in two days." Sitting up quickly Y/n looked at Baji's guilty face.

"Keisuke, what did you do? Tell me you didn't go and beat up my brother.." Baji chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "No. I think I did something more dangerous." Y/n listened to Baji contently as he explained, and by the time he finished she was pacing back and forth.

"You could've crushed Kisaki from the inside Kei. Why would you even join Valhalla?!" Still pacing back and forth Y/n placed her hands together trying to think of a plan.

"Look, i'm not looking for you to stop me. I have it all planned out." Y/n facd Baji emotion unreadable till she laughed. "I'm not letting you inflitrate Valhall all by yourself Kei. If anything goes wrong it'd be on me." Baji shook his head standing up and wlaking over to Y/n.

"No. I made sure nothing could tie me and you together." Y/n rolled her eyes as Baji grabbed her shoulders. "Listen to me," He said, and Y/n sighed looking up from the floor.

"Mikey, Draken, Mitsuyu, Pah-chin, Kazutora, we all created Toman. We made it for the better good, and to this day its' still changing the-" Y/n continued. "The new era of delinquints." I know. But how is it gonna change if they think your the enemy?"

"I know Mikey. And i'm pretty sure he knows me, he already tried to talk me back into Toman, but Takemichi and Chifuyu already know." Y/n opened her mouth to say something but Baji continued.

"I'm gonna kill Kisaki. That's the only way this can succeed." Baji finally let his hands down from Y/n's shoulder. "It's not that easy Keisuke. You remember how distraught I was my first kill. It won't do anything except make you just as bad." Baji shook his head.

"I want to save Toman.." He stepped away looking Y/n straight in the eyes. "And if I have to do that without your help, I won't hesitate." The two stood across from eachother looking into the others eyes.

"So, which is it? You want me to chose to help you, or stay out of it? What kind of ultimatum is that Keisuke!?" Y/n crossed her arms a hand on her forhead. "An honest one. I need to know you aren't gonna hate me if I go on with this."

Y/n bit her lip squeezing her hands into fist before she hugged Baji. "I'll never hate you, Keisuke. I just want us to be able to protect eachother." Holding eachother tighter, Y/n ran a hand through Baji's soft hair.

That was all he needed to hear. "You know, I really love you Y/n. I hope we can be together forever." Y/n smiled moving her hand to the back of Baji's neck, connecting their foreheads.

"Was that another confession?" She asked, and Baji chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you noticed." Y/n giggled as the two didn't move. "You snuck it in there nice and smooth, so you get points."

"You still didn't accept or decline." Y/n smiled leaning forward and connecting the two's lips. "I went on a total of three dates with you, we held hands, hugged, danced together, we hang out every other day, and I just kissed you. I'd say i've long since accepted your confession, Baji Keisuke."

Baji grinned, his canines showing before he leaned in again, their lips inches away, arms entangled only to be interupted by the front door opening behind them. The couple jumped apart as Mrs. Baji walked into the house, a smile on her lips as she closed and locked the door.

"Oh my, was I interupting something?" She teased, making Y/n and Baji both cringe in embarressment. "I waited a long time for this, let me get my camera!" Mrs. Baji ran to her room and Baji followed after her.

"Mom, you don't have to. It's fine." Baji begged, which didn't work as she shoved him forward. "Go stand next to your girlriend, this is a milestone in your young lives." Baji sighed standing next to Y/n who was laughing at his mothers excitement.

Y/n placed her hand on Baji's shoulder holding up a peace sign as Baji did the same. "Wonderful, wonderful." She cheered before waving the photo around.

She started humming before looking at the photo and Y/n. "Y/n, what happened to your hands?" She asked, reaching for the girls hands. "Keisuke doesn't have you fighting does he?" Y/n shook her head.

"No, I helped a friend from some bullies. Nothing I couldn't handle." The woman glanced at Baji and then Y/n and sighed pulling them both into a hug.

"Could you help me with dinner?" Y/n nodded. "Sure." Mrs. Baji smiled walking into the kitchen. "I support you." She whispered into Baji's ear before walking into the kitchen with his mom.

-On another side-

"Mikey-kun!" Takemitchi and Chifuyu run over to Mikey as he looked down. "I'm guessing you couldn't get Baji-kun back?" Takemitchi looked down and Chifuyu spoke up.

"We tried." He said, Mikey looked up at the sky and back at the two. "Well, I guess Baji-kun is offically...an enemy of Toman."