Small attachment

"Leaving already?"Izunaki asked as she sat Infront of Mikey suitcase. "I have business back in Tokyo. My life isn't easy." As he spoke Mikey kept placing his things in a suitcase. "How long will you be gone this time?" Izunaki asked, running a hand through Mikey's hair.

"Just 3 weeks." He heard Izunaki sigh as he walked out the room handing Sanzu his bags. "I'll be back soon." Mikey closed the door behind him, walking down the steps of Izunaki's apartment.

"Boss, I don't mean to intrude but-" Sanzu started. "Then don't." Mikey cut him short walking ahead and getting inside of his car escorted by Ran, and Rindou.

Looking down at his phone, Mikey shut it off. Completely on silent. He didn't want any distractions. Especially not from Izunaki, who he slowly has started to become attached too.

°°°°°°°°=================={Izunaki}=================°°°°°°°°°°°

"Early day to day?" Izunaki had been at Tamioka's. Her usual routine before work. But, being the 23 year old secretary at the top lawyers facility is harder than it seems. She had to prove her dedication, otherwise she'd be switched out in an instant.

Sometimes she thought that Mikey's life was easier whenever he was away for those weeks with no end. She had no way of contacting him, so it was like he just disappeared.

"Here's your order ma'am." Looking at the message from her boss, Izunaki had hurriedly grabbed the coffee and pastry turning around and bumping into another woman, coffee went flying splattering on the other woman's shirt as she gasped thinking it burned her.

"I-i'm so sorry. Are you ok?" A few employees came out with napkins and solumn faces. "It's all cool. I honestly didn't like this shirt anyways" After that exchange. The two stood at Izunaki's car as she scrambled for her extra shirts.

No she was gonna be late to work. "It's fine really. You seem like your in a rush anyways. I honestly don't want to bother." Izunaki sighed. "Really? Thank you so much. Here. This is my contact info, I want to thank you, uh.."

The woman smiled. "Senjikuro Y/n. Nice to meet you", she glanced at the card. "Izunaki-san." Izunaki nodded and waved goodbye as she drove off. "Welp. Time to buy a new shirt. Again." Y/n made her lips into bubbles as she walked back to the storage truck with
Chifuyu's shirt on. Well, now ruined shirt.

"Y/n what happened?" Chifuyu asked, looking at his favorite ruined shirt. "Well someone was in a rush and I got caught in the cross fire.", Y/n briefly explained, walking into the back of the storage truck taking off her shirt.

"I got her another one." Draken said tossing the blue cloth over to Chifuyu. "Out of all of us. Your the best fighter. But, at the same time the most clumsy mother fucker on Earth." Mitsuya chuckled leaning against the wall.

"Oi. I'm not even that clumsy." Chifuyu grabbed a hat spinning it on his hand. "Look here gentlemen and ladies, the biggest cap I've ever seen." Yuzuha hopped in as well smacking the back of his head. Smiley cackled as he tapped Angry's shoulder. Angry ignored his antics staring at a people on the street.

"Well,me and Y/n of course know the most corny men in the world." Mitsuya and Draken protested, "Woah. Woah. Not all of us!" Draken exclaimed. "Have you ever heard yourselves make a joke?" Yuzuha said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Good point." Mitsuya agreed turning back to the boxes. "How much stuff did you take with you when you left Y/n? You cleared out enough for at least 4 storage halls." Angry asked. "Some of these are new. I needed some new decorations." Y/n shrugged her shoulders finally n Draken's blue shirt.

"Alright. That was the last box. We should've thanked your brothers before they left." Takemitchy wiped his forehead, before he and Chifuyu started to jump around. Amiss the perfect chaos, Y/n smiled. For what seemed like forever, the muscles along her cheeks moved.

And boy did it feel good.