Like a Ghost

Walking down to the high school, Y/n looked at the tall building as she walked further and further inside.

The hallways were wider than in middle school and it was bustling with students even when the bell hadn't rung for them to leave.

'room 230-B'

Remembering the room Y/n closed her eyes taking a deep breath before opening the door.

"You came." Looking over to her right, Chifuyu stood a small smile over his face as he came and hugged her.

"You came back I thought I was hallucinating." Y/n gripped Chifuyu back tightly as they hugged for what seemed like forever.

"You were right on time to. The bell was gonna ring in three minutes." Of coursr Chifuyu was gonna be the one to forgive her on the spot.

The thing that was bothering her was the others. Did Chifuyu really forgive her?

"Wait, wait. Your not mad?" Standing her ground before Chifuyu pulled it off. They stood in an empty hallway.

"I could never hate you Y/n. I mean unless you run ofd again then probably yeah."

Y/n slowly started to smile giggling at Chifuyu's words. "I won't. I promised myself." Chifuyu took her arm again as she swung behind him on his motorcycle.

"Hold on tight. Your safety is my top priority. So, you should at least act like you appreciate it."

Y/n followed Chifuyu's instructions finding it intriguing, his new bossy attitude.  They rode off for food before. Chifuyu arrived at a bike shop.

Opening the doors, Chifuyu seemed to make himself at home. Jacket, wallet, keys, and cellphone in a bucket.

A tall figure appeared from the back black hair in a ponytail that Y/n couldn't figure out.

"Really Chifuyu. You placed everything in the bucket except what the sheet says."

Chifuyu smiled, picking up his items. Y/n glanced at the sign. "All small weapons please go in here.👇"

The sign was pretty self explanatory.

"Who's your new friend?" The male aaked as Y/n finally figured it out.
"Draken-kun?!"

Draken turned around squinting his eyes towards you. Your h/s had been dyed f/c and was r/l.

(H/s - hairstyle. F/c - favorite colour.  R/l - Random length.)

"Y/n?" Draken seemed suprised as well as he just stared. Where's Emma-Chan?"

Running towards the back, she has hoped to see Emma in some kind of managing office, or at the school.

Chifuyu came to Y/n with a solemn look on his face. "I'll take you to her."
She looked up to see that Draken continued working in silence

Ignoring the two's very presence.

°Ghost town° - Chloe George ¬slowed + reverb¬

"I'm sorry Y/n." Chifuyu said from behind as Y/n looked at the stone infront of her.

  Emma Sano

1989 - 2004

Beloved grand-daughter, Sister, and daughter.

Tears pricked into Y/n's eyes as Chifuyu heard her sniffle. Soon the sniffling turned into ailent crying, and then whines of pain.

"Y/n. We should, go now.." The rain clouds loved raiding in on her parades of sadness. Y/n stood up, practically wabbling as they got back to the bike.

The rain fell after they placed their helmets on. They arrived at Chifuyu's house as she stood not knowing what to do.

I didn't know we liven in the same complex." Bringing in an extra change of clothes Chifuyu set them down for Y/n as he went to make food.