Bizarre

"You two don't have to act like bodyguards." you said, as the two entered the penthouse.
You sighed taking off your jacket, placing it on the cushion chair, and walking to the kitchen.

Clicking the service button you sighed rolling your shoulders. "Hello?" The voice answered. "Yeah, i'm gonna need you up here. Bring the drinks."

You answered, Mitsuya and Draken both watching what you were doing. "I'll be right there." You walked away from the service comm and into the kitchen.

"Did you both want drinks too?" You asked, completly exhausted. "I was wondering when you would ask." Mitsuya said standing up from the couch.

The two had been having a glaring contest ever since they caught eachother staring. A knock came to the door just as you had taken your other heel off.

You scattered to the door slowing yourself down as you opened it. "Chifuyu?" Mitsuya's words caught Draken's attention as he saw Mitsuya standing behind you at the door.

"Yeah...I brought your drinks." Chifuyu snapped his focus back to you as he stepped in. "Your the best. But you already knew that right, 'Fuyu."

Chifuyu rolled his eyes running a hand through your hair. "Negroni?" You nodded as he began making your drink. "Specially made for the lady." He teased as you stuck your tongue out.

He just chuckled facing Mitsuya and Draken. "What about you two?" He asked, cleaning his area. "Whiskey sour." Draken answered.

If there was one thing that brought everyone together, it was drinks. And boy, do Draken, Mitsuya, and occasionally Chifuyu love themselves a Whiskey sour.

For some reason, you knew that. 'God these memories are catching up to me.' After a few minutes Chifuyu had abandoned his station and stood next to you.

Sitting in the single cushion seat, you looked like a queen. All six pairs of eyes were on you.

'I hope you know what your doing Y/n.' Chifuyu warned internally worried for Y/n. As the alchohal started to kick in, your sleeve tattoo and the dragon on your back seemed to grab his attention even more.

He felt himself remembering that one night. That one sinful night that you both shared. His body hovering over yours, heat covering your bodies, and sweat trailing down his forehead.

Your sweet moans filling his ears, begging him for more. The hand he used to trail up and down your hip, and his lips..those same lips he used to trail kisses along your sleeve and back.

It all seemed to flash before him as he found himself growing hard. "I'll call you two an uber, hm?" Chifuyu snapped from his trance as you stumbled slowly to the house phone.

He heard your words from far away as he glanced back at Draken and Mitsuya. All the light in the room seemed to have left with you, as they all glared.

"The fuck do you want?" Draken asked, glaring at Chifuyu. Mitsuya laughed taking a sip from the rest of his drink.

"Isn't it obvious? He was literally just fucking Y/n with his eyes." Draken placed his glass down and Chifuyu chuckled.

"You both are idiots." Before, they could talk you came racing back in the room. "I called you two the uber. Its' outside." You said, panting.

"Just us two?" Mitsuya said in question. "Mhm. Chifuyu's my bodyguard. He lives right next door." Looking towards the clock you sighed about to take off your dress when Chifuyu raced over to you.

"No, no, no. Y/n. What did I say about that?" He said pulling the dress strap back up your shoulder. "It's hot Chifuyu. It's seriously hot." Draken and Mitsuya probably stared for too long as Chifuyu picked your body up bridal style.

"You better go. You ubers in the driveway." He said. Draken sucked his teeth walking out of the penthouse and Mitsuya sighed following after him.

Getting lost wasn't an option.

As the door closed behind them, Chifuyu placed you down on your enormous bed going to lock the front door again.

"You play a tuff game Y/n." He said knocking on the room door. "I should get paid with all this acting huh?" You answered opening the door.

"Very much so. But, your not you." He spoke, leaning against the door frame. "What do you mean, "your not you" who else would I be?" You asked, sliding on a silk robe.

"You from the past." He answered closing the door behind him. "I can't go back to the past." Still trying to play the part you closed the sheer curtains and turned off your lights.

The only light being your purple LED's. "Normally, you'd use red." If that was true you really messed up. But if Chifuyu was still suspiscious of you, you had to play it safe.

"Then you should know why I use purple." That could work. "hm." Chifuyu hummed from infront of the door walking over to you.

"Then..if you really are the future Y/n. You wouldn't mind me doing this." He leaned forward whispering in your ear as he leaned over you, the soft mattress underneath the both of you felt like air.

Considering all the air left your lungs when you fell back, and before you could breath again, Chifuyu's lips crashed into yours.

Soft, warm, and wet. The kiss was nothing you would have imagined, the only realization that you were in deep shit came, when he started to untie your robe.

His hand trailed from your thigh all the way up to you breast. "Ngh.. Ok, stop." You finally gave up and Chifuyu fell over to the side.

"I knew it." He said, completely out of breath. "I mean the kiss alone was enough." He said as you slapped his shoulder.

"If you knew, why'd you keep going?" You asked, "Cause, i'm a dumbass remember." Chifuyu said laughing to himself.

"Your a real dumbass." You answered, crawling over towards him and laying over his chest. "This is gonna be so awkward when I go back."

Chifuyu stopped laughing and ran a hand through your hair once again. "How are you gonna go back?" The question was one you had been asking yourself.

"I don't know. At first, it was all about changing me and Takemitchy's future. But, I really don't know anymore 'Fuyu." Tears started falling down your cheeks and Chifuyu let out a sigh.

He sat up as your head fell on his lap and kissed your cheek. "I missed this." You looked up from your tears, sniffling. "Missed what?" Chifuyu smiled his hand resting on your forehead.

"You coming to me for comfort. Well at least, real comfort. You never show your weak side anymore." Chifuyu's smile seemed to grow more sad as you leaned up and kissed him.

"Your in love with Mikey." He said, feeling as your body tensed up. "I don't know." You answered. Cause in truth, you didn't know.

Was it really you, or your future self? Did Mikey even love you back? But then, the real questions started falling in.

'Why did I go to the waterfront that day? Why did he jump in to save me? Why did I even meet Mikey anyways?' A flick was felt on your forehead as you held the place of impact.

"The hell was that for?" You asked annoyed. "When you think to much, it clouds your judgement. Therefore, you asked me to do this whenever your thinking to hard."

Rubbing your sore forehead you looked back up at him. "You should go back into the past. And change this future. I feel better conforming that you weren't just using me. I think everybody should find their happiness."

That's right. You had forgotten all about that situation. "Thank you, Chifuyu." Leaning up you both embraced, and the now familiar electric pulse had already sucked you up.

Now holding your limp body, Chifuyu smiled his tears falling down his cheeks. "I love you, Y/n. But I understand now." Laying you down in your bed he kissed your forehead, leaving the penthouse.

Maybe, this future was bad. But, there were some good things that happened. And he would cherish them forever.

"I hope you change everyones futures with Takemitchy, for the better." Silence filled the apartment after Chifuyu had left, and everything was off to a new start.