Serotonin

Transparent Soul - Willow Smith

Hey this is for your birthday in a few days Y/n. Maki wanted to be in it too. Say hey. Hello Ms. Y/n!! Happy birthday! Did you get the candles? Mhm! We made them just for you! Well we tried our best.'

Smiling at the recording you couldn't help laughing at the destructive looking candles Baji and Makisa had made.

You placed the small video into a box as you placed it into your closet. Walking back to your bed you brought your homework with you to the kitchen.

"Chifuyu?" You called out as the blonde haired boy ran back inside with groceries. "Sorry. I went to get some more things." He smiled nervously not making eye contact.

"More things for what?" You asked, although you had an idea what it could be for. "We had way to much juice and Soda. So I got water. And then, I saw some rice and noodles and kinda got carried away."

Chifuyu explained shuffling into the kitchen placing the bags on the counter. "If you say so." You chuckled as you sat at the counter with your chin in your palms.

"Is something on my face?" Chifuyu asked, as you watched him. "Hm? No. I'm just thinking." You said standing up and walking back into your room.

Looking at your phone you looked at the clock and then at the tv. "Nothing could be on the news thats intresting right?" Finally giving in to your suspicion, your hand slowly reached for the remote as you turned on yoru tv to channel 7.

"I don't know cizu-san, it seems to be some kind of confrontation causing the traffic on Tsundaio street."

"We just got word that there is a gang meet going on."

"It is confirmed to be Brahman Cizu-san. One of Japan's top gangs."

Your eyes were fixated on the shaky camera of the running camera man. The news reporter had stood on the corner of the street facing the drama.

Squinting your eyes to the cornered figures, your eyes widened in shock. 'Why are Takemitchy and Draken-kun being surrounded?'

A gang member had run up on the two reporters as they ran away, you still had some worry in your heart as you stood up.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" Chifuyu asked in the doorway. "Not me, we. We have to save Takemitchy and Draken-kun." Chifuyu was confused but nonetheless he listened grabbing a jacket for himself.

"Your not gonna get a jacket Y/n? It's raining." Chifuyu asked clearly worried. "The rain is my friend i'll be fine."

You sarcastically said, as you opened the apartment door. Holding your phone to your ear, you called one of your newest friends.

"Senju. I'm gonna need one more favor. If we work this out correctly, we might be able to help eachother."

"Nice to be in buisness with you again, Y/n. I've missed this side of you."

"I've never felt better. Meet me on Tsundaio  street. Bring my jacket will ya?"

"See you soon."

With the end of the call your adreniline could be felt rising as you grinned in excitement.

You hadn't felt this excited since you and Baji's first battle.

It was all coming back to you; the good, the bad. Everything was put together in a mixture of joy and pain, then made into one emotion you couldn't explain.

But, it made you feel ready for anything.

Maybe it was, Serotonin.