𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐲
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After your small talk with Chouji, you left the house and ran to the Baji residence making sure not to leave any evidence or lead anybody there.

You finally knocked on the door, waiting a few seconds before it opened and Baji walked out. "I almost thought you wouldn't come." you chuckled your hair in it's hair style as you both walked down the stairs hand n hand.

"Keisuke?" Baji hummed in response still walking along the steps. "Do you ever get goosbumps or chills before a fight?" He nodded, "Yeah. Plenty of times, it sort of riles me up." He finally made eye contact then broke it looking back down at the steps.

"Keisuke?" He hummed again as you took your hand from his crossing your arms. "Either you tell me what's wrong, or we won't talk the rest of the evening." You continued walking down the stairs past him and he followed.

"There's three things actually." He said, and your ears were suddenly like satalites. "Go on." Taking the last step, you waited for him at the bottom as you both walked down the street.

"1. Honestly, your outfit is beautiful, but I have a feeling its' not you." You laughed doing bunny hops as your skirt jigged along your thighs. Your cropped two tie shirt shamelessly showing cleavage.

"Ok, I guess I dressed up a bit. Well down. I don't usual wear this. I asked, Hina for some tips, but I guess your right its' just not for me." Baji stopped walking grabbing your hips and spinning you around before pulling the skirt down a bit.

"It was riding up." You sighed and he laughed handing you his jacket to put around your waist. "Ok, now number 2?" You started back to the others.

"I sorta have a bad feeling. That Toman won't ever change no matter how much I try." You sighed taking his hand a pulling him over towards the edge of the sidewalk.

You placed your hands on his shoulder, and smiled. He raised an eyebrow, as you finally signalled someone was watching and he nodded, placing his hands on your hips as you two kissed.

In the wonder of it all, you both broke apart laughing and looking for the familiar face again. "They gone?" You nodded, and Baji took your hand in his. "Ok, now three."

He looked up to the sky a sniffed the air. "Something big is coming, and its making me even more anxious." You nodded squeezing his hand as you finally turned infront of 'the pit' or the hideout.

You both made one last squeeze before letting go and walking into the building.

--------------------------------------

"This is it Mikey, no turning back." Mikey let out a sigh turning towards Draken, and then the rest of Toman.

"The pre-battle meeting for our fight against Valhalla will now begin!!" Draken called as everyone got into oder. "I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey started. "Tomorrow we're going head to head with Valhalla. They picked a fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain!!"

"Also..Baji has sided with out enemy!"

"We don't go easy on Traitors!! That's Tomans policy!!"

"There's no stoping this now...Takemitchy." Chifuyu spoke unsure about what he could really do.

"Can I...just be a kid?" Mikey asked, staring out into the crowd. He didn't want to fight his bestfriend, he didn't want to fight his brother. Baji was the weight to keep him equal, and now everything was off balance.

Plopping down and taking a seat his jacket flowing in the wind from off his shoulders. Mikey sat quietly only the wind heard in everyones ears.

"I don't wanna fight Baji." He said, a sad smile on his face. Takemitchy, Mitsuyu, Chifuyu, and Draken all silently rejoiced in his words as Mikey finally stood up again.