-Bonus chapter-

"Look at the moon glow Nii-chan!" Young Y/n yelled as she and Hanma were out at a festival with Onioka-San.

"Y/n. Maybe you should go play some games. I'm gonna bring your brother somewhere. Don't leave till I get back ok?"

The young girl nodded running over to a bean toss. "So, how about the birthday boy, hm? Want anything?"

Hanna stayes silent. His hands in the pockets of his pants. "I want my papa back." He said, as he walked off towards other games.

[7 uears later.]

"Be good at school Y/n!" After all these years with Shuji and Y/n seemed to go faster than Onioka found possible.

Shuji had went and joined a gang, so now he barely comes home. Onioka thought back to the song she wrote for his 14th birthday.

Wiping her hands on her apron, she walked into a storage closet grabbing a memory box. Right on the top of the many sharp edges and dull photos and papers was the lyric sheet.

Grabbing her Pipa she had bought just for this moment.

Happy birthday my son,

If only I could have helped you.

Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.

Like fragile tiny shells, drifting in the cold.

She sat rocking in her rocking chair and imagining she was singing to the past Shuji. A happy spirit, and creative.

His writings along the walls that madea whole landscaped of this own treasure island.

Hos big dreams that seemed to fade after the loss of his father.

After everything that went down, and every problem they faced "you were always there." Hanma mumbled as he held the small instrument.

He always wondered why she wanted him to learn how to play.

Little soldier boy, come marching home.

Tears fell down Hanma's cheeks along with the blood that he knew was on his hands.

Brave soldier boy, comes marching home..

"Shujia, I know you'll be the bravest soldier out there!"

Onioka always cheered on his dream.

"Yeahh! Now can you be the bad guy?" Hanma asked as Onioka laughed. The warm cookies and milk he got for a snack warmed him up inside.

He never needed anybody else but Onioka and his dad. Now, he's lost both of them.