𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝..
𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 - 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐚
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐫
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Halloween was never your favorite holiday, but now you just despised it. You couldn't even look through the box of things Mrs. Baji gave you. Seeing her that heartbroken and knowing it was all your fault hurt more than you could bear.

But here you were laying in his bed staring at the ceiling, old tears and new falling along your cheekbones down onto the sheets, that slowly faded from Baji's sent.

'I'm sorry we couldn't be together forever. But, i'll cherish this.'

Baji's last words to you and the scene of his death played over and over in your mind as you started to cry again pushing yourself to open the box.

There were photos, notes, toys, and gifts that you had given him inside. You reached for the cat collar that sat inside reading across the nametag. "Queen." You said, smiling as more tears started to fall.

Small knocks were heard on the door as the young women came into the room. "I see you opened it." You nodded, picking up a photo of the two of you infront of a glowing waterfountain. "Keisuke was so happy to finally ask you out that day."

You looked up to Mrs. Baji as she opened her arms to you. You leaned forward into the comforting hug as you both started to cry. 'Keisuke must have really loved these hugs.' You knew that you did.

Looking through more of the photos you saw a photo of Baji with the rest of his gang, they seemed so young and happy. You saw his wildly huge smile, as you ran a finger down the laminated photo.

On the back were signatures from all of them.

ꜱᴀɴᴏ ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ (ᴍɪᴋᴇʏ)      𝒦𝑒𝓃 𝑅𝓎𝓊𝒿𝒾 (𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃)

𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚢𝚊    ᑭᗩᕼ-ᑕᕼᗩᑎ

мιтѕυуα тαкαѕнι         𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢

You thought about your last encounter with Toman wondering if you should go meet them, since it was one of Baji's wishes. But  before thinking on it to much you sighed,  shaking it out of your thoughts.

"I made some cookies and milk. Would you like to eat with me, Y/n?" You looked back up to Mrs. Baji nodding your head.

"Of Co- Ahem, Of course." Your voice croaked as you cleared your throat. Smiling softly Baji's mom left the room as your mind flashed back once again. 'I guess that's where he gets his smile.'

You placed the photo back in its respected place in the box walking out to the hallway. As you turned your head to see Mrs. Baji in the doorway, you heard a slap.

Walking to the front next to her, you saw Chifuyu. "Get off of my front step." She spat with venom, an angered look on her face. "Chifuyu?" You asked, confused on the matter.

"What do you know him?" You looked between the two. "He wa- is..Keisuke's friend." You stated, before her hand balled into a fist.

"My son is dead. Because of you and your buddies gang foollishness!! He called you his friend, his brother! And now he's dead! You don't deserve that title." Walking off leaving Y/n and CHifuyu at the doorway, Mrs. Baji started to cry in the kitchen as you stepped out.

"I'm sorry." You said as he shook his head. "She's right, you don't have to be sorry." Chifuyu said holding his probably sore cheek. "What did you come here for?" You asked leaning against the railing.

"I thought I could, get something of Baji's. For my own, but...I guess i'm not welcome here." Chifuyu chuckled dryly before sucking in air. "And, I had a hunch you'd be here! So, it was sort of a bet."

'Oh god. He's an idiot.'

"Ok, well what did you want with me?" You asked facing him and placing a hand on the waistband of your sleep shorts. "Mikey... well, we all wanted to meet you."

You didn't move as your head felt like it was spinning. 'I want to introduce you to Mikey and the gang! I want you to meet my family!'

Chifuyu moved over to help you stand as you swatted him away. "I'm sorry. Just leave me alone!" You walked away closing the door behind you as you leaned back panting heavily.

'Y/n huh? Well, let's be friends then Y/n!'

'No, you hold it like this and blow! See? Now you made a bubble!'

'I brought you some lunch from my mom. She said "good luck at school" hehe, I aslo wanted to give you this!'

'I'd hate to see you walking alone. So maybe this is me asking you to hang out.'

'You know, your more prettier than those stars Y/n.'

'Hm, well then your a Queen. You rule behind the King, but you still have power. And you have a great affect on your citzens.'

'Its' not on purpose I swear there was food on you lip.'

'We should get married someday- I mean! Uh.. heh'

'I promise i'll always cherish you, Y/n.'

'Why don't we go on a date? I promise it will cheer you up.'

'I hate seeing you sad.'

'I can't stomach loosing you. I already told you i'm never gonna leave. So please, just hold my hand, Y/n. Please, trust in me!'

Mrs. Baji came running holding your hand as she told you to "Keep breathing" and "Don't worry help is coming"

Tears fell from your eyes as your chest tightened and everything felt like a weight on your heart. "I-I'm sorry. Ba-Baji." You gasped for air more tears falling as Mrs. Baji held you in another comforting hug.

The last you heard were sirens before everything went black.

"Y/n, wake up. I'm hungry. Y/n?" You turned to look at the black haired male. "Baji?" He didn't hear you as he kept calling your name. "Y/n! Please wake up! Y/n!"

Opening your eyes to the bright walls and lights, you turned to see Chifuyu standing next to you. 'Ah, so I was dreaming.'
"She's awake, she's awake get a doctor!" Suddenly everything felt hot as you looked around.

"What happened, Chifuyu?" You asked as doctors came rushing in. "You came back!" You were confused as a mask was placed on your face and Chifuyu was brought out of the room.

'I'm..back?' You thought before you were out again.