My soul, and yours...

Mikey woke up hearing the shower. He felt over Y/n's side of the bed, groaning as he stood up. Walking to the bathroom, he opened the door rubbing his eyes."Good Morning Y/n." He mumbled stepping into the shower and holding onto you, his head resting on top of yours.

"Good Morning Mikey." Y/n said, leaning back against his shoulder. "I missed you." Mikey said, as Y/n chucked. "Mikey, i'm still here." He opened his eyes frowning. "You left me alone." Grabbing one of the rags, Mikey started to wash himself up.

"I just went to the bathroom." Y/n protested back as she rinsed off her face. Mikey did the same, leaning over her as she leaned forward to get her legs. "Are you saying that's not leaving me?" Mikey asked, as you handed him your wash-rag.

"Get my back for me." Mikey listened as you sighed, fully relaxed while he went from your shoulders all the way to your lower back. "Want me to do you too?" He nodded as you turned around, the water fell over your back letting all the soap suds fall.

His back was now facing Y/n and she saw the small claw like marks on his skin. His muscles flexed as she looked over to check on him. "You ok?" She asked as he smiled. "It only hurts a bit. I'm fine." Biting down on her lower lip, Y/n kept washing his back, feeling his heart beat for a few seconds.

Once Y/n had finished, Mikey swapped their position so now sue was facing him. The water falling down his face and shoulders. They both stared into each other's eyes, before Y/n leaned forward to give him a kiss.

•|•  Red swan - Attack on titan season 3 opening •|•

"Let's go outside more." Mikey asked, eating the steamed rice Y/n had made. "This is all for you so. Anything you want..", Y/n didn't fail to miss the smile that showed up on Mikey's face after she said that. "But. We have to go shopping. My old swimsuit doesn't fit any-"

Ring ring°

Mikey looked at his bag then back to Y/n who shrugging her shoulders. "Its Takemitchy." Standing up Mikey walked out the front door to take the call. Cleaning up the table, Y/n was washing dishes when she heard a thump from outside.

'Was that Mikey?'

Walking to the door, you slowly slid it open seeing him sitting on the ground. You couldn't hear anything till you heard him whimper. "Mikey? Are you alright?" Quickly going to sit next to him she held him close, feeling his body shaking. "Mikey, what happened? What did Takemitchy say?"

Mikey gripped onto Y/n's shirt letting out a sob. "Ken-chin...not again." Not..again? Holding his arms, Y/n asked another question. "What happened to Draken, Mikey?"