In love

When we arrived at the beach house, only then did I notice Y/n was absolutely serious. She really wanted to help. But why? Hadn't life ruined her just as it did me?

You came back out with a plate. "I got your favorite. Dorayaki right?" Responding would make things immensely awkward. But then again, nothing could get more awkward than this. Mikey nodded taking the plate in hand. "Thank you." Doing a silent thanks, Mikey digged in a small smile on his face as he continued to eat.

"What about you?" He looked over to you, laying silently on the couch while staring at the ceiling. "I ate before you got here. I was sorta excited." Finishing his meal, Mikey stood up sitting next to you on the couch.

"You're real comfortable here. Any reason?" Maybe he did see the tension in the room. The fact he was bold enough to announce it made your heart beat a little faster. "You seem right at home." You answered back and he only chuckled.

"Your planning then?", Mikey took off his house slippers laying ng down on his side next to you. "Trying to, at least." He finished, watching you lay with your eyes closed. "Maybe." You answered, unaware as he watched your chest rise and fall. Seeing you were clearly calm.

"Could I sleep?" Mikey asked, waiting for your eyes to open. "Why are you asking me? You're the one that's tired." Poking his chest while you smiled, Mikey saved the image in his head, hoping to jeep it there forever. He failed to notice his action of placing his hand on yours. Warm and secure. That's the only way you could describe his touch.

It always made you feel, at home. You hand relaxed as you opened your eyes, Mikey's hand caressing your carelessly while he stared into your eyes. Those bright, glassy eyes. He thought as he stared into them with all his heart. Confusion struck his face as you started to laugh.

One minute you both were staring for centuries, and the next your were laughing your heart out. "What's funny?" He sked, as you giggled. "You have..." Reaching your hand up to his cheek, you swiped away the smeared glaze, as Mikey gazed i to your eyes, watching your every movement.

"Some glaze there. I'm sorry. You looked so in love, and I just happened to see it. And you know my brain makes up these jokes i couldn't help but-" In an instant, lips were on yours. And nothing came to your mind but questions.

It wasn't your first kiss. No, not at all. But it was your first kiss with Mikey, your first real love. There was no need to protect it, no need to be sloppy. Just a sensual agreement to be fair. Something you had come to terms with, was that Mikey...and toman. They were your new family.

As you deepened the kiss, lips wet, and breaths shallow, Mikey's hand reached over to your hips, his hands a foreign feeling as you let out a sigh of pleasure. "We don't have t-", placing your hand on his bottom lip letting fall, your hands wrapped around his neck.

"Its fine. I want this. But, are you?" Placing your hands on his cheeks, Mikey leaned into your right, kissing your hand tenderly. "I'm same as you. Your the only one." His look of sincerity hung onto you like a heavy raincoat as your eyes didn't falter from his.

Slowly gripping the bottom corners of your shirt, you pulled it up over your head letting your hair fall freely. Whatever it looked like didn't matter. Just Mikey. Of course, on his side it was the same. Mikey had leaned forward ready to kiss you again, this time fully.

His dull eyes watched you do everything; from you shaky breaths and grips on his shoulders, all the way to the shape of your body underneath his. You sat up pulling his white T to the floor. Your hands trailed his abs moving to his sweatpant drawstrings. Slipping out of his pants, you both laid half naked deep in a blissful kiss.

"I'm gonna lift you up ok?" Mikey whispered into your ear, the pressure from his surprisingly cool breath making you shiver while you nodded. Slipping a hand behind your back Mikey pulled you up on top of his lap as he kissed your neck, placing a small bite on your now sensitive skin.