Trail of Reckoning

°What is the process of  taking another back? Whether spiritual, physical, or mental. The properties of having a significant other that has a greater connection and force, and to take priority over anyone in your life is, amazing. Loyalty, Unconditional love, and long time interest. Long time longing to be with someone forever. but can one really explain it? Can one really break down the pieces and attributed of what love may be? Does taking another back always begin withe emotional attachment? Questions that you could ask yourself indeed. Many questions that run through our non stop minds are left unanswered. Left only to the back of our conscious, forgotten. So if these actions relate to romance, is it really love that's needed to be taken back? Or forgiveness?°

"Finish up the session." Y/n chuckled as she watched Chifuyu struggle with the arcade machine. "The things rigged Y)n what else do you expect me to do?" Chifuyu complained, slamming his hands on the walls of the machine. "Not every game thar whoops your ass is rigged Fuyu. Anyways, aren't you supposed to be helping Takemitchy with his wedding planning?"

Glancing at his watch, Chifuyu looked back up to his friend. "What about your bridesmaid dress with Hina?" He asked, as Y/n took her own turn, blowing a bubble and popping it with her teeth. "We changed the dates. Yuzuha was busy." She answered, sucking her teeth.

GAME OVER

"You were right its rigged." Chifuyu shook his head as they both walked our the shop. Y/n with motorcycle keys in her right hand  and left holding Chifuyu's. "I remember doing this when we were younger." He let out a sigh turning towards the closed down dress shop, reliving the moment of you trying to run towards the blue dress.

"Yeah..but we weren't really happy then." Y/n answered, as Chifuyu noticed she gripped his hand tighter. "We're perfect together. Our own special therapists." Y/n spoke. Smiling and ruffling Chifuyu's hair.

"Quit with that we're in public." Chifuyu mumbled as Y/n continued to laugh. "You sure you don't wanna come with?" Chifuyu asked as they had finally made it to Y/n's motor bike.
"Yeah. I'll just be around. Trust me, I only recently joined the bridesmaid committee. Dressing up in poofy dresses isn't really my thing." Y/n explained her reasoning, as Chifuyu sighed.

"Alright. Stay safe Y/n." The two gave each other tender hugs as Y/n started her engine. "Go see Draken late too." Chifuyu reminded. "Gotcha. See ya Fuyu." With the wave of her fingers Y/n drove off.
riding down the familiar street, the old 'den' was now a supermarket, the old space made into something great.

Bzz bzz

Y/n pulled over taking off her helmet. She took her phone from her pocket and answered. "Hello?" No answer came back.  As she was ready to hang up. "Are we still meeting up?" The voice caught her attention, as she started to smile. "So you do know how to find me." She teased.

"Mm, In all the right places." The voice came back at her as she rolled her eyes. "So, where are we meeting? I have a four hour limit." Y/n said, seeing the stares the other customers gave her.
"Chifuyu's got you on a leash now does he?" Y/n sighed.

"Alright Mikey, it was nice talking to you." She hung up.

Bzz bzz

"Sorry." Smiling in victory, Y/n cleared her throat. "At least now your aware." She says. "I get it. i get it." Mikey said, as she heard hm sigh. "Skytower?" He suggested. "Skytower." Y/n confirmed ending the call. Getting back onto her bike, Y/n glanced back at Valhalla's old hideout, a small smile on her face.

"I wonder what, Amun and Hanma have been up too." She mumbled, taking off towards the sky tower. Meanwhile, Mikey sat in the Skytower restaurant at a table. His white suit button up covered in a red Frazier vest, and a Red Bonten tie, fitting in with all the other customers.