卍-𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒔-卍

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳---------------------------------

---------------------------------

Walking along the waterfront chewing on your f/f gum. You turned to looked at Hina who seemed to be paying attention elsewhere. "What's wrong?" She quickly snapped back from the direction facing you.

"I think someones getting bullied over there. I wanna go help, but I think those are grown men." She looked down fumbling with her fingers, "So quick to slap another delinguent eh?" You asked laughing. "It was a misunderstanding! I didn't know they were actually good."

You shook your head stopping and handing Hinata your keys. "Since you really want to help." Hina mumbled words as you walked across the street putting your hair into a comfortable style.

"Where's the my money kid?" One of the older men snapped, the black haired boy spat in his face, "I told you. I don't have it. And even if I did, you wouldn't get it." He said chuckling a bit.

'He has a death wish.' You thought leaning against a wall as you watched the grown men start kicking his stomach the other hitting him with a bat. Finally getting bored you leaned off the wall and cracked your knuckles.

"Yo! Who said you could make beat on kids like that? To much of a punk to go for your own kind?" You spat, a deadly grin controlling your face as you smiled.

"Look little miss. I'm not scared to hit a wuss like you. Just go home and leave the rat to us." Turning around, one of the grown males had a scar on his eye that stretched down to his lower jaw. His baseball cap black and decrative.

"Aw, you just don't want your ass beat i'm guessing? What wuss would challenge you even? I'm sure your a strong guy. "Listen lady, your testing my patience." You snickered leaning weight on yur left leg as you placed a hand on your waist.

"Then I guess i'm just gonna be here, watching you punk ass beat up on a kid." The male started forward before another guy stopped him.

"Your friend gonna join the fight too? I'll have fun dragging you both out for dog meat." That made the other man snicker as he walked over.

"Alright, gimme your be-" Before he could even finish his sentence, you started off with an uppercut to his chin, adding in a gut punch before punching his nose and chin again.

"You shouldn't have leaned down infront of me." You said, blood sputtering from his mouth and onto your face as he fell to the side. "You little bitch!" The cap wearing male stopped to look at the other who was on the ground.

"I'll kill you." He said his fist crumbling up tight before he swung at you. After you finished, you weakly stood up from the other guys lap walking over to the boy.

"You ok?" He smiled. "Thanks to you yeah." He said helping you walk forward. "Is he dead?" The boy asked as you walked back to the parking lot where you left Hina.

"No, I just bashed his face in a bit. He'll be fine, just sustainable injuries. And another scar." You held up your knuckle brace blood still coating it and your fist as you and the boy kept walking.

"What's your name anyways?" You asked looking over towards him. Nicely shaped up black hair, greyish blue eyes, he seemed about 12-13 somewhere in that area.

"Naoto Tachibana. I'm a second year." You nodded before turning back over an dobserving him. "Wait Tachi-!" You could hear Hina's yell turning yoru head over to her as she ran over.

"Hina?" Naoto asked, as confused as Hina. "Naoto?" you slid the brace off your fingers squeezing your fists a couple times thought they ached in pain. "I didn't expect his skull to be that hard, considering his little brain." You mumbled as Hina grabbed your hands.

"We have to patch you up. Can you still drive?" You nodded as you three wen to your bike. "This, is gonna be difficult." You said sitting in the front Hina and Naoto bracing themselves from behind you.

"I've never been on a motorcycle before." He said looking at the vehicle in admiration. "Surely, your parents would let you have one-" You started but Hina coughed and shook her head.

"But really, you need a car. 'Cause...cause.." You looked to Hina for help. "Because, brains beat brauns." She finished and Naoto looked inbetween the two.

"Then i'm gonna protect people, like...I don't know your name." You smiled ruffling his hair even though your hands hurt to even be held around the motorcycle handles.

"I'm Shenjikuro Y/n. I think that'll be great for you. I'm sure then, nobody will bully you." You smiled, taking off towards the apartments. When you all finally arrived the two siblings hopped off of your bike.

You were ready to take off before Hina grabbed your shoulder. "We can patch you up." You shook you head declining the offer.
"I already have somewhere i'm going." You smiled waving goodbye to Hina and ruffling Naoto's hair.

As they watched you drive off, Naoto smiled and held a hand to his heart. "Y/n-san is an amazing person." Hina looked at her brother and the slight blush on his cheeks.

"Does my little brother have crush?" She said cheesily smiling at him. "N-no! I'm just saying Y/n-san is amazing..and beautiful, and kind, and so strong." Hina laughed walking off.

"What's funny?! Hey wait!" Naoto chased after his sister to their apartment.