𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫 - 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 {𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛}
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Tw: Drowning, Muffles, Gags, guns, death, blood, screaming, violence

"Do you think Y/n-chi is still here?" Mikey slid into his shirt as he sat on the couch waiting for Draken. "I don't know, why?" Draken said grabbing a comb and hair tie.

~

"Y/n, we should go shopping!" Emma shook the h/c haired girl as she slowly stretched up and yawned. "What time is it?" She asked, slightly slumping back into the blankets.

"10:24 in the morning." Ema answered pointing to her pink and white electric clock. "I mean sure. But, I decided I wanted to cut my hair." Emma looked down at you confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "When we go to the mall, I'm gonna go to my hairdresser. My hairs just getting a little to much for me." Finally sitting up, you stood from the futon with your hand still gripped tightly to the blanket.

Emma let out a giggle as she took it from your hands. "You and Mikey act alike sometimes Y/n. It's really funny." You smiled back what she said blowing past you as you folded the blankets and sheets and helped roll up the bed.

"Ok, first. Can I start off with a shower?" You asked, and Emma smiled hooking her arm around yours. "Of course!" You both left the room, as she brought you to the bathroom.

"Goodmorning Ojīchan" Emma called out to the older male who was sitting in the living room drinking his tea. "Goodmorning, Sano-san. Thank you for letting me stay here." You said, as he shook his head.

"We're all glad to have you here. You stay as much as you'd like." You were slightly taken aback by what he said, but you didn't dwell on that much either being as you were whisked away to the bathroom by Emma.

"Ok, here's your towel and rag. I'll be there in a few minutes." She handed you the items closing the door as you walked inside.

~

After your showers, you and Emma made it out to the kitchen where you started off to help with making pancakes. "We have to bring them to Mikeys room. Draken-kun, and Takemitchy are here as well." Emma said as you flipped the pancake that was inside of the tray,

putting force on the top then releasing. "Oh, ok." When the pancake was done, you flipped it onto a plate with the rest and Emma pured the syrup and placed butter along the top.

"I'll go give this one to Draken-kun." She said looking at the very well done decrative pancake. You just laughed as she walked out of the door.

"Could you give me some pancakes as well Senjikuro-san? I feel like they forget about me sometimes." Sano-san walked over to the island and sat down. "I'm sure they haven't Sano-san." You answered making his stack of pancakes.

"Could you sprinkle some cinnnamon on them as well?" He whispered, and you nodded reaching into the spice cabinet. After sprinkling cinnamon along the top Sano-san gave a thumbs up as he dug into his meal.

"I'm back!" Emma glanced at her granfather giggling a bit at his happy expression. "Mikey and Takemitchy's are already finished." You spoke making another plate.